Replies

• Keto_Vampire
    Keto_Vampire Posts: 1,670 Member
    edited March 2019
    Π
  • puffbrat
    puffbrat Posts: 2,806 Member
    katnadreau wrote: »
    Chicken pot pie for dinner, lemon pie and apple pie for dessert. I only have the calories for half a piece of each dessert pie, but I'll take it

That sounds delicious! Can I come over?
  • ladyreva78
    ladyreva78 Posts: 4,080 Member
    Lemon pie is in my immediate future...

And I've had apple pie for lunch. :yum:
  • MelanieCN77
    MelanieCN77 Posts: 4,047 Member
    Whole Foods is on my list today because I have been craving that buffet style dinner something fierce for a couple of days, and I can see a slice or more of pie finding its way home with me...
  • Sunshine_And_Sand
    Sunshine_And_Sand Posts: 1,320 Member
    Chocolate pie for desert after a pizza pie for dinner is sounding really good to me right now.
  • Mean_Spice
    Mean_Spice Posts: 279 Member
    Chocolate pie for desert after a pizza pie for dinner is sounding really good to me right now.

eat 3.14 slices of each
  • claireychn074
    claireychn074 Posts: 1,325 Member
    WHY? WHY WOULD YOU ALL DO THIS TO ME???

I don’t have pie 😫😫😫😭
  • garystrickland357
    garystrickland357 Posts: 598 Member
    3u2jabm5qqyj.jpeg
  • nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    And just to be a jerk (earworm anyone):

its-pi-day-pi-day-gotta-get-down-on-pi-day.jpg
  • Raysie1
    Raysie1 Posts: 53 Member
    Sadly we can't celebrate this day here in the UK, as it's 14.3. Month-day-year never made sense to me!!
  • DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,613 Member
    Hubs had me go pick up a Little Caesar's pepperoni... I should have never told him about pi day. We ate over half the pizza 🍕 (and he added chicken and shredded mozzarella).
  • FireOpalCO
    FireOpalCO Posts: 641 Member
    Got into an argument with my dad about Pi Day. The only rules are it has to be perfectly round and relatively flat (Ritz cracker is pi, a meatball is not). My dad says it has to have the word "pie" in it. (In his world a hand pie would count!)

Two snow days in a row ruined plans to celebrate at work, but I ordered a pizza and one of those big chocolate chip cookie "pizzas" from Pizza Hut for the kid.

I can't wait for it to fall on the weekend again so my friends have another Pi party, that was a blast.
  • lynn_glenmont
    lynn_glenmont Posts: 9,961 Member
    Raysie1 wrote: »
    Sadly we can't celebrate this day here in the UK, as it's 14.3. Month-day-year never made sense to me!!

I would rather have pie (and Pi Day) than make sense.
  • Danp
    Danp Posts: 1,561 Member
    Silly Americans!

It's Small/Medium/Large not Medium/Small/Large =)
  • FireOpalCO
    FireOpalCO Posts: 641 Member
    Danp wrote: »
    Silly Americans!

At least ours is closer to file name convention: year, month, day.
  • Danp
    Danp Posts: 1,561 Member
    FireOpalCO wrote: »
    Danp wrote: »
    Silly Americans!

At least ours is closer to file name convention: year, month, day.

y/m/d would be equal (and possibly superior) option a d/m/y as it still follows a natural, if downward, trend. But y/m/d is still closer to d/m/y as they both at the least share a common month position
  • Mean_Spice
    Mean_Spice Posts: 279 Member
    Silly peoples, you would rather have a regular work day then have something to celebrate? So very mundane. Next you will say is boxing day is a real holiday!