Going tribal in September JADE 39. . . Please check in. . .

Options
Welcome to the latest in challenges. . . for those that don't know me. . . most of you do. . . I am studying to be a physical trainer and then I am going to go back to college and finish my degree in nutrition. . .

I have a 10 almost 11 year old daughter who is my pride and joy. . . I am also stepped up my diet and went to being a pescatarian. . .

So the name that I have chosen for us symbolizes shedding this outer shell of fat and finding renewed energy, vitality and life, and our new healthier selves. . . a new beginning. . . transforming our lives. . .for this reason . . . . . .

We are. . . . . "BUTTERFLIES. .. . . BREAKING FREE". . .

Our team is as follows:

mamathrash2

nikkerz620

Alisa1973

heathergettingfit

Smartfungorgeous

bell33usx2

Petchonka82

eeeekie

cibolodave

Welcome everyone. . ..and the motto I have chosen is one of my favorite quotes. . . may I suggest writing it in places that temp

you. . . Finish strong you DO have it in you!"

Replies

• Gary6030
    Gary6030 Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    If you want Jade you can start 2 teams but you can only be apart of one. I'm overseeing 10 teams and I'm on one.
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Jade_Butterfly Posts: 2,963 Member
    Options
    If you want Jade you can start 2 teams but you can only be apart of one. I'm overseeing 10 teams and I'm on one.

Love it. . totally down with that. . Thanks for stopping in!:bigsmile:
  • alisa1973
    alisa1973 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Woo Hoo! Can't wait to really push my body to the limits in Sept. I am Alisa living in beautiful Hot Springs, AR with 3 adorable cats (thought my limit was 2 but my ex brought just one more home you barely even notice she is here except the loud meows and hair), I own Terasita Skin Care, work part time at a Lutheran Church and workout in my spare time. I am finally taking care of myself.

Looking forward to a great September.

Thanks Jade for all of your hard work.
  • mamathrash2
    mamathrash2 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Looking forward to it!! My birthday is September 23 and I would like to be in the 150s by then (5 pounds to go)!! Let's spread our wings butterflies :)
  • petchonka82
    Options
    Hey team! My inner thinner butterfly is ready to be free!
  • Nikkerz620
    Nikkerz620 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Heya everone!! August almost over and ready to kill September!!! :)
  • bell33usx2
    bell33usx2 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Hi all! I have enjoyed participating in an August Challenge and am seeing results so thought I better keep on keeping on. Fly like a butterfly...sting like a bee. :bigsmile:
  • jalee71
    jalee71 Posts: 8
    Options
    Is this group still open? I really want to be part of a group....any open teams? :happy: