Woops? (A laugh for some people) =)

Options
Ohhhhh noooo! I'm in big trouble!....

My husband brought home an open jar of Sugar Free Smucker Jelly from his grandma's house.... I thought maybe because they didn't realize it was "sugar free" & didn't want it when they found out.

Lately I've been non-stop dipping my spoon in it. Until my husband told me I probably shouldn't (a hundred dips later)...
I said, "Why? It's sugar free?!"
And he laughed and said, "NO IT ISN'T! Grandma made it!" CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No wonder it was sooooooooo good. It was home-made & It was loaded with sugar!

On top of it, I was was dipping my spoon into the peanut butter & then into the jelly and eating it together... =/ LOL Woops!

Replies

• jenblowsbubblez
    jenblowsbubblez Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    LOL ohhh nooo!!! water and exercise here we come! lol we're all human and not perfect,,:)
  • HadraPriestess
    HadraPriestess Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Very funny!!!
    Hey, your ht and starting weight are really close to mine. You started sooner than I, but would love to keep track of where you are going w/ this...Friend me if you'd like.

And, by the way, you are "jamming" (pun intended) w/ your successful weight loss!!!
  • Jennyisbusy
    Jennyisbusy Posts: 1,294 Member
    Options
    OH NO!!!!! I wonder how many times we goof up like that and never even know???
  • myiceisonfire
    myiceisonfire Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    OH NO!!!!! I wonder how many times we goof up like that and never even know???

lol i never thought of that =P ... i didn't even log for "sugar free" jam lol
  • 2Bgoddess
    2Bgoddess Posts: 1,096 Member
    Options
    ohhhhhh something similar here: some helpful person refilled my very healthy low fat margarine with some bargain brand when the container was empty...made a difference of 5-15grams of fat per day!!!
  • jamiealdridge02
    jamiealdridge02 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    That's great!! I've done stuff like that b/4. Yummy, homemade jam is the best!!
  • myiceisonfire
    myiceisonfire Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    ohhhhhh something similar here: some helpful person refilled my very healthy low fat margarine with some bargain brand when the container was empty...made a difference of 5-15grams of fat per day!!!

LOL ... I get blue bonnet because it's the lowest calories =P So i know how you'd feel =P