I was gone now im Back !!

Options
Im so upset with myself....I started using MFP acouple of months ago. Left and now im back. Ummm no change in anything.
I joined WW but i just cant afford the weekly payments. Ive kind of given up. I had a goal of 40lbs to lose before my wedding October 29, 2011. Well nothing has changed. So im back and determined to get the weight off.

Replies

• Fit4_Life
    Fit4_Life Posts: 828 Member
    Options
    Welcome back. :smile:
  • MargieHere
    MargieHere Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Im so upset with myself....I started using MFP acouple of months ago. Left and now im back. Ummm no change in anything.
    I joined WW but i just cant afford the weekly payments. Ive kind of given up. I had a goal of 40lbs to lose before my wedding October 29, 2011. Well nothing has changed. So im back and determined to get the weight off.

You have August, September and October! You might not be able to lose 40 lbs but you can lose part of it! YOU CAN DO IT! Good luck! :bigsmile:
  • neva4saken
    neva4saken Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    welcome back .. i say don't beat yourself up the time you spend doing that is time wasted on reaching your goal .. i say go for it and work hard you will make it
  • nygiantschick
    nygiantschick Posts: 289 Member
    Options

You have August, September and October! You might not be able to lose 40 lbs but you can lose part of it! YOU CAN DO IT! Good luck! :bigsmile:

Agreed....2 full months you can lose at least 15 to 20 pounds!! Welcome back!!! Friend me if you want some support/motivation.