How do I burn this little lot off and how many kcal?

1 protein bar
1 white bread wrap
2 chocolate Cadbury rolls
1 Philadelphia dipper (102 kca)
1 pint skimmed milk
Yep and one egg sandwich.

Do not ask! Trying to work out how many kcal I’ve had and yes I feel stuffed (wasn’t in one go!)

Replies

• gallicinvasion
    gallicinvasion Posts: 1,015 Member
    Prepackaged foods have nutrition info and kcal on the label; if you threw out the label, you can find nutrition facts online by searching the “[product name] nutrition facts”. For everything else, use the USDA entries in the MFP database, log each individual food (white bread, egg, milk, tortilla wrap) and estimate the size of the portion you had, to the best of your ability (next time try using a food scale).
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    1 protein bar
    1 white bread wrap
    1 pint skimmed milk

Do not ask! Trying to work out how many kcal I’ve had and yes I feel stuffed (wasn’t in one go!)

Why do you feel the need to burn all that off?
  • I want to brin it off because it’s only lunchtime am sour for a meal this eve- so I think overeaten!
  • Panini911
    Panini911 Posts: 2,325 Member
    edited March 2019
    if you are not counting calories on all your food daily how do you know if you've over eaten or not? how did you calculate the rest of your foods?

what's your calorie goal?

are you still running?
  • Prepackaged foods have nutrition info and kcal on the label; if you threw out the label, you can find nutrition facts online by searching the “[product name] nutrition facts”. For everything else, use the USDA entries in the MFP database, log each individual food (white bread, egg, milk, tortilla wrap) and estimate the size of the portion you had, to the best of your ability (next time try using a food scale).
    Thanks - I’m trying to suss the Mfp food log.... hmm choc rolls 112 each and protein bar 250 pint skimmed milk 200 dipper 102 egg sandwich and wrap were eaten out..
  • 1 wrap I have just found 182 kcal can you believe that!!!
  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,308 Member
    Walk or run.. one way to burn them off.
  • Panini911
    Panini911 Posts: 2,325 Member
    edited March 2019
    don't overdue it today on either exercise or undereating the rest of the day. if you haven't been logging until this very meal you can't really know how far off you are from previous days the last few months anyway (esepcially considering how surprised you are by the calories - yes a wrap is usually 150-250 calories)- don't stress.

consider this a lesson learned and maybe consider setting up your profile in MFP for a calorie goal (if i am remembering correctly you have fairly little to lose so pick 0.5cal/week rate of loss) and start logging all your food. get a food scale to weigh everything for accuracy.

make sure to eat back exercise calories if following MFP's recommendation (it gives you what to eat to lose at the selected rate of loss WIHTOUT purposeful exercise)
  • Kst76
    Kst76 Posts: 935 Member
    1 protein bar
    1 white bread wrap
    1 pint skimmed milk

1300 cals roughly :)

Protein Bar. 200
    Wrap bread. 200
    2 cad. rolls. 250
    Philly dipper. 102
    Pint skim milk 190
    Egg sandwish 350
  • Kst76
    Kst76 Posts: 935 Member
    1 wrap I have just found 182 kcal can you believe that!!!

They had these low cal high fiber wraps now. 90 cal per wrap.
  • Kst76 wrote: »
    1 protein bar
    1 white bread wrap
    1 pint skimmed milk

Protein Bar. 200
    Wrap bread. 200
    2 cad. rolls. 250
    Philly dipper. 102
    Pint skim milk 190
    Egg sandwish 350
    Kst76 wrote: »
    1 protein bar
    1 white bread wrap
    1 pint skimmed milk

Protein Bar. 200
    Wrap bread. 200
    2 cad. rolls. 250
    Philly dipper. 102
    Pint skim milk 190
    Egg sandwish 350

Thank you 😀😀😀😀!
  • cwolfman13 wrote: »
    Doing unplanned exercise for the purpose of burning off what you think is overeating is a recipe for developing exercise bulimia and at minimum a very unhealthy relationship with food and fitness.

Respectively disagree. I can see this may be interpreted this way as I only questioned how to burn it off. I knew I was eating a takeaway later and going for out for afternoon coffee with friends. It’s about balance, and I overate as very hungry this am. I can see it as fine line but when you know you will be eating over your TDEE you will gain late. I appreciate on an ideal world you would only eat the right amount every day...
  • sarabushby
    sarabushby Posts: 784 Member
    In case of any doubt, those are the calories for the wrap alone - no filling!
    If you ate out I presume it was a filled wrap?