I’ve lost 5 lbs in 5 days with IF

Options
I’ve lost 5 lbs with IF in 5 days.
I don’t eat breakfast or lunch but I do eat dinner but it’s light or small. If I do get hungry which is rare I eat a yogurt cup for a snack. I honestly don’t get an appetite and I’ve been on the other spectrum where I’m starving and need to eat. But mostly no appetite for this to really work. Sometimes I don’t eat dinner either but only cuz I wasn’t hungry. No pills, shakes, or special diets. Being “regular” really helps too. But there’s a key thing that works here if you can switch eating lunch instead of dinner 😮 omg it makes a HUGE difference for some reason you’re more likely to lose weight faster than if you eat dinner! I’ve lost 80 pounds before burning out and regaining 40 lbs back so I’ve maintained a 40lb weightloss for well over a year now and am ready to relose a total of 130 lbs to also lower my bp.

Replies

This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!