I hit my 100lbs today

noodlesno
noodlesno Posts: 113 Member
Today I hit my hundred pounds lost. I am a bit emotional about it.

It has been a massive journey and one of the best things I have ever done. It has been so hard at times but it has shown me how appreciative I am off my body and how I am stronger than I even know. I have genuinely fallen in love with myself through this journey and that is something that I have never had before.

I am a bit sad I can not share this with anyone other than you guys as most people in real life have stopped being supportive and started to tell me to stop. However, I understand that it is just them projecting. I am happier and healthier than I have ever been so I know I am ok. I am 158lbs on a 5' 6" frame and eating 2000kcals a day, so I am all good.

pp8x4jrap92h.png

Replies

• GemimaFitzTed
    GemimaFitzTed Posts: 260 Member
    Awesome work! You are inspirational. We are the same height and I only wish I look like you at 158lb! And more importantly, you've finally fallen in love with yourself, which is just 💗

As for the support- I know how you feel. Just remember that this journey is for you, and you only. If those around you cannot be supportive and share the milestones, joy and happiness with you, then *kitten* them. They probably don't want to hear how hard it is, and the truth hurts.

Cherish this moment, because you worked so hard.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    I am sorry other people have not been supportive. You look INCREDIBLE!!! Congrats on all your hard work. 100lbs is a huge feat and you should be so proud of yourself! Just amazing.
  • Je55ica_79
    Je55ica_79 Posts: 276 Member
    CONGRATULATIONS! I'm sorry people in your life aren't supportive anymore! You look great! Thanks for sharing your success!
  • taspm
    taspm Posts: 4 Member
    Amazing transformation, well done to you. I'm starting out on my journey to lose about 60 pounds so any tips you have to offer would be really appreciated...!! How long did it take you to lose that amount of weight? Did you exercise from the start?
  • neugebauer52
    neugebauer52 Posts: 1,120 Member
    noodlesno wrote: »
    Today I hit my hundred pounds lost. I am a bit emotional about it.

It has been a massive journey and one of the best things I have ever done. It has been so hard at times but it has shown me how appreciative I am off my body and how I am stronger than I even know. I have genuinely fallen in love with myself through this journey and that is something that I have never had before.

I am a bit sad I can not share this with anyone other than you guys as most people in real life have stopped being supportive and started to tell me to stop. However, I understand that it is just them projecting. I am happier and healthier than I have ever been so I know I am ok. I am 158lbs on a 5' 6" frame and eating 2000kcals a day, so I am all good.

pp8x4jrap92h.png

Well, well done! I love it when you say that you are a B I T emotional about it. This is huge! What an inspiring story!
  • darlenelheinrich
    darlenelheinrich Posts: 1 Member
    Congratulations! Fantastic accomplishment!!! You look great.
  • TravisJHunt
    TravisJHunt Posts: 533 Member
    Congrats! Awesome job! Keep it up!
  • Caecile84
    Caecile84 Posts: 16 Member
    Congratulations, you look amazing. Well done and don't let others discourage you.
  • Fivepts
    Fivepts Posts: 517 Member
    You look fabulous. Sounds like you are doing it exactly right to me.
  • pierinifitness
    pierinifitness Posts: 2,231 Member
    Congratulations, what an accomplishment!
  • mathdad41
    mathdad41 Posts: 119 Member
    Fantastic work!
  • IdLikeToLoseItLoseIt
    IdLikeToLoseItLoseIt Posts: 695 Member
    Great work!
  • gigi2003
    gigi2003 Posts: 1 Member
    You should be VERY proud of your accomplishments! Keep up the great work as you are such a positive influence on anyone trying to get control of their weight and their future well-being!!! You are a role model for many of us!!
  • cyndican
    cyndican Posts: 14 Member
    ... im afraid being overweight and working hard to lose weight can be like overcoming a disability or injury of some sort... it’s only normal for those who support you to want you to get healthy and at a place where you don’t need as much emotional support any longer, right? don’t blame them for having burnout, they still love you and you have succeeded♥️
  • puffbrat
    puffbrat Posts: 2,806 Member
    Congratulations!! That is a huge accomplishment and you look phenomenal!
  • thanos5
    thanos5 Posts: 513 Member
    that's great! you look amazing, you should be so proud of yourself, despite what others think! great job, people like you motivate me to push harder!
  • noodlesno
    noodlesno Posts: 113 Member
    cyndican wrote: »
    ... im afraid being overweight and working hard to lose weight can be like overcoming a disability or injury of some sort... it’s only normal for those who support you to want you to get healthy and at a place where you don’t need as much emotional support any longer, right? don’t blame them for having burnout, they still love you and you have succeeded♥️

Oh I don't (and have never) expect support. That's not the problem. They just keep telling me to stop losing weight and exercising. Even though quite a lot of them are smaller than me still.
  • cyndican
    cyndican Posts: 14 Member
    ah, misunderstood.
    youve done a fantastic job💖
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!