Driver's License Weight..

Options

Replies

• Kalleen60
    Kalleen60 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I didn't even think about it until reading your post. I too looked at mine and was happy to see that I'm down 15 from my driver's license weight. That's a good feeling - until I realized that I have 3 more years to go before I have to renew my license.
  • Ver0n1ca
    Ver0n1ca Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I am not the same weight as when I was 16 and was obsessing about getting there until recently. I am 8 lbs heavier but wear a size smaller pants! I am just going to chalk those 8 lbs up to boobs and 26 additional yrs of knowledge. :)
  • kaswain
    kaswain Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    This is actually one of my mini goals, I really want to get under the weight it says on my drivers license!
  • jschm947
    jschm947 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    9.7 lbs and Ill be less than my DL weight! EXCITING! Congrats to you :)
  • ratherbeskiing
    ratherbeskiing Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    I am now 10lbs away... I have not changed it since u was 16 and I m now 27. Haha. In Maine
  • lesliebean
    Options
    my weight is what it is on my DL right now! and i definetly rounded down... about 10 pounds maybe more. but an additional 5 or 10 lost would always be nice :)
  • Congrats! What an accompolishment, keep up the good work!
  • dovesgate
    dovesgate Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    When I did my name change on my license from getting married, I put my weight at what I wanted to weigh - 50lbs less than what I did. When I renewed, I left it at what it said because I was only a pound more (and kept the horrible, horrible picture from that license as a reminder of how big I never want to be again). Now I am currently 13.4lbs from what it says and I cannot wait to get down past it. I think paying to update to the correct weight is a fabulous way of rewarding yourself!

I still have my license picture from when I was 19 (it was a great picture lol) and when I get back down to that weight, I am going to figure out a way to display these three license pictures to show my journey.
  • SabrinaJL
    SabrinaJL Posts: 1,579 Member
    Options
    (and kept the horrible, horrible picture from that license as a reminder of how big I never want to be again). Now I am currently 13.4lbs from what it says and I cannot wait to get down past it. I think paying to update to the correct weight is a fabulous way of rewarding yourself!

I didn't lie on my DL so I weigh a lot less than it says. When I pointed it out to my husband, he asked when I was gonna get a new one. I said I'm not. It's a good reminder.
  • DestinyDarbi
    DestinyDarbi Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    When I did my name change on my license from getting married, I put my weight at what I wanted to weigh - 50lbs less than what I did. When I renewed, I left it at what it said because I was only a pound more (and kept the horrible, horrible picture from that license as a reminder of how big I never want to be again). Now I am currently 13.4lbs from what it says and I cannot wait to get down past it. I think paying to update to the correct weight is a fabulous way of rewarding yourself!

I still have my license picture from when I was 19 (it was a great picture lol) and when I get back down to that weight, I am going to figure out a way to display these three license pictures to show my journey.

That is totally awesome!!!!
  • lilrabbit129
    Options
    I completely forgot that the weight is even on there. Just checked, I'm under! woot.
  • kallibrae
    kallibrae Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    I went to get my license about a year ago, and needed a new picture (before losing the weight). The gal looked at me and said, "A'hem, don't you think you need to change something here?" I was shocked that she would say something so calmly, and, how did she know I've gained that much weight. Ha! Obviously she knew I was wondering WHAT she was talking about..... She quickly responded, Ummm, your hair is grey! :laugh: :laugh:

Haha, I was so angry at that lady until I read the end of the story! :)
  • summertime_girl
    summertime_girl Posts: 3,945 Member
    Options
    I am SO glad that weights aren't on licenses in my state.
  • jenniferlspies
    Options
    Congrats!

I am 16 pounds lighter than what my license says! The last time I got a new license was a little bit over two years ago (when I turned 21), when I went from 210 to 175. Now I've got to wait another two years to get a new license and I"m planning on not having the weight return again by then (I gained back all but 13 pounds the last time I regained).
  • livinghcglacey
    Options
    That is excellent! i'd love to be able to weigh what i did when i was 16, but i highly doubt that will EVER happen LOL i am 24, and I weighed 112 when I was 16...i've had two kids since then and now weigh 60+ that soo.... i'll be happy with a 135-140 :)
  • JeannieFo
    JeannieFo Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Thank god NC doesn't have your weight on your license! OMG, that's awful!

Anyway, to answer your question, yes, I am back at my college weight (I'm 37 years old). Woo-hoo!
  • luscadero
    luscadero Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    haha, mine says 102 lbs, which was true when I was 18. I am only 9 lbs off from that, but I don't plan to ever be quite that small again! I would like to have the picture retaken, however :grumble:
  • paulahhhh
    paulahhhh Posts: 283
    Options
    YAY!! I love reading things like this!!! :D
    Congrats & good luck on the rest of your journey :D
  • avarielle1215
    avarielle1215 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I lied about my weight when I got my drivers license.. because I didn't know what it was... It's [now] off by almost 100 pounds lol. When I went in to renew and they ask if I need anything changed I just shake my head and say no.. and they never give me any hassle about it. It will be nice when my weight finally DOES reflect what my drivers license shows LOL

^ THIS! Exact same story here!
  • ShannaKayB
    ShannaKayB Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    My drivers license still has my weight from when I received my farmers permit at 14. Just checked it and it has me at 108. Hahahaha. I will never weigh that again. Oh well, I have boobs now!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!