Kinda confused

Options
So I've been talking to his guy and he says he would work out with me and wants to push me hard. Well he has like 0% body fat and it kinda intimidates me. I told him kinda joking that I might feel uncomfortable working out next to him and he said I won't make you feel uncomfortable but you should feel uncomfortable. Does anyone have any idea what that means, maybe something went over my head IDK. But it's confusing. Here's a pic to show why I would feel intimidated.

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1147940013581.23511.1079975767#!/photo.php?fbid=2150774523817&set=a.1147940013581.23511.1079975767&type=1&theate

Replies

• brooke4fitness
    brooke4fitness Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I can't see the pic, but hopefully he just means that you have to push yourself (beyond comfort) to get results.
  • adnama36
    adnama36 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    The link didn't work for me, but I assumed that he meant that you would be uncomfortable because you would be working out so hard.
  • Bellum24
    Bellum24 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    To be honest, I met my bf at the gym working out with the same trainer on the same day...there was a schedule mix up so the trainer decided to train us together that day... and that was 2 years ago and was the best scheduling mistake that could have ever happened.
    Don't feel intimidated, embrace it and enjoy it...he could be your future man one day just like me...

Good luck!
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    Thinking what the other girls said. You would be uncomfortable because working out should NEVER be comfortable.
  • Dolphingirlie81
    Options
    The link didn't work for me, but I assumed that he meant that you would be uncomfortable because you would be working out so hard.

How can I post a pic in the forum?
  • Cdowens1216
    Options
    It didn't work for me either but maybe he really want to help you push yourself harder :)
  • love22step
    love22step Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    It could mean he's just a jerk.
  • evamcinvale
    Options
    I think he was saying that you should feel uncomfortable because he thinks he's so perfect! Or maybe he was saying since youre not in shape you will be uncomfortable because it hurts getting in shape? Either way sounds like he's full of himself!