Options
2»

Replies

• csplatt
    csplatt Posts: 1,029 Member
    edited March 2019
    Options
    Stop talking about your diet/weight loss with your sister

This. Some people are sensitive about other people talking about weight and fitness and successes. They don't know how to respond so they answer in a semi-negative way, maybe in hopes you'll stop bringing it up. I'd just find something else to talk about and get validation, or that kind of conversation, elsewhere.

Also, I find that you insisting knowing Macros sounds a little overboard. I eyeball my macros totals at the end of the day, but it's really just the calories that I focus on. Maybe you're overwhelming her by trying to hit your macros exactly?
  • stutba
    stutba Posts: 152 Member
    edited March 2019
    Options

if she is a good sister, she may just be being crappy with good intentions. if she is a bad sister escape immediately and snip her out like cancer. [/quote]

Whoa that last line is terrible. I lost my sister to cancer. She passed at 46 yrs young. We fought, we loved. I would give ten yrs of my live to spend one more with her.

Op, I feel bad your not getting the support on your weight loss from her, but this is temporary. If you need, have a heart to heart talk. I think I,d just let it be and find other ways to be awesome 👯❤️❤️❤️
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    Options
    Stop talking about your diet/weight loss with your sister

⬆This.