Friends 200-250lbs ..Let’s get to 199 together!!

Options
_bombshell2be_
_bombshell2be_ Posts: 39 Member
edited March 2019 in Motivation and Support
Jess
228lbs
Goal is to get to 199 by May 23rd

••• Let’s have fun
•••.Be Extra AF!
••• Curse the heck out’ the Treadmill if you have to
#TEAMBOMBSHELL
I’m so close to getting out of the 200’s. Let’s do this together! Feel free to add me and post your goals! 🖤👌🏻

• BEFRIEND THE MAN WHO IS BRUTALLY HONEST IS THE HIGHEST FORM OF RESPECT•

Replies

• Pool_Boy
    Pool_Boy Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    You got this!!!!!!!! :)
  • MHKKAK
    MHKKAK Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!! Is anyone trying keto? Would love some support with that. Just started it and not feelin it! I'm a little skeptical and worried that a) it won't work or b) that it will be unsustainable if I ever get there. If you're not keto, what are you doing?
  • thematsquihotel
    thematsquihotel Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I’m Doing keto! Second time using this eat of eating. I want to eat like this forever. It takes a few weeks to acclimate. And then all carb cravings are gone! I feel satisfied with what and how much I eat intuitively and my energy goes up! Plus weight loss.... here’s hoping I’m in the right kindest this time. One week in!
  • lorywthay43
    lorywthay43 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    MHKKAK wrote: »
    I'm in!!! Is anyone trying keto? Would love some support with that. Just started it and not feelin it! I'm a little skeptical and worried that a) it won't work or b) that it will be unsustainable if I ever get there. If you're not keto, what are you doing?

Im doing Keto & IF
    Would love to join in.
    If goal 15 pounds
    Next goal 30 pounds
    Count me in
  • lorywthay43
    lorywthay43 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Cooked using my airfryer ..mmm
  • Mawnstroe
    Mawnstroe Posts: 17 Member
    edited March 2019
    Options
    I'm IN. Started getting serious about a month ago. I'm a 6'2" guy, starting weight Feb. 13 was 249 lbs., currently 235 lbs., and my goal weight is 180 lbs. More importantly for me is to get my body fat under 22.5, not sure if I will reach that by end of May. Just started working out this week using the C25K plan to run a 5K in May. If I want what healthy people have, I need to do what healthy people do. Here's to being healthy sooner than later!

My diary is open, add me as a friend, I'd love to make some more connections!
  • franblunt
    franblunt Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I weigh 250 and would like to get down to 190 pounds.
  • lechesucio
    lechesucio Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Add me - I'm currently at 236 and am interested in some motivation buddies.
  • leighannpollard
    leighannpollard Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Count me in!!
    CW 230
    GW 170
    I'm eating low carb but not full keto as every time I start keto I get sick as hell even with electrolytes and supplements. Trying to stay under 60 though since I do enjoy my smoothies on my drive to the gym by my work.
    Feel free to add me and we can motivate each other!!
  • Dbear5
    Dbear5 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I need help!! Started two weeks ago at 250, now 244, already struggling with veggies and fruit for fun, don't know what to eat,all I think about is cheesecake and french fries and of course chocolate, what can I eat that's fun but will keep me going in right direction, don't want to fail, but struggling
  • monaraehill2
    monaraehill2 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I'd love to be part of this! Count me in!
  • loribethrice
    loribethrice Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    I weigh 255lbs and am trying to get down to 165lbs. 4 years ago I weighed 120lbs so this is rough for me! It took me 2 years of using the app to get to that point and my PCOS pushed me back up to where I am now. So I need motivation and help. We all got this! Feel free to add me as a friend. ❤️
  • Je55ica_79
    Je55ica_79 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Dbear5 wrote: »
    I need help!! Started two weeks ago at 250, now 244, already struggling with veggies and fruit for fun, don't know what to eat,all I think about is cheesecake and french fries and of course chocolate, what can I eat that's fun but will keep me going in right direction, don't want to fail, but struggling

I like yogurt. My friends tease me cause how often I eat key lime greek yogurt! I love key lime pie sooooo much! But you can find greel yogurt in all kinds of flavors might help with your cravings. Also leave room in your regular diet to treat yourself to those things you love. Just do it with in your calorie limits.

What do you mean your struggling with fruit and veggies?