In need of supportive friends

Hi there!

I am Dawn, I am 22 years old and I have nearly seven stone to lose. I have tried and tried again to lose this weight but each time, I give up.

Having supportive friends would make a world of difference, I'd love friends where we can motivate each other when the going gets tough and just to be all round supportive.

If you are also in need of this kind of friend, please add me :smiley:

Replies

• bthumudo
    bthumudo Posts: 79 Member
    You got this. Feel free to add me if you want any support. I have an open diary too hopefully to give some other meal ideas. This is my second go around. I dropped about 100lbs about 5 years ago but due to an injury gained it all back and then some. I'm finally back at it and determined to get it all off and keep it off. Would love to have more support and give support when needed.
  • J_to_the_osh
    J_to_the_osh Posts: 2 Member
    You got this. I had to look up stone on google. You mean 14 lbs? Don’t ever give up tell yourself to keep your eyes on the prize
  • MyCatsAreMyBabies
    MyCatsAreMyBabies Posts: 9 Member
    I sent a FR :) You can soooooooo do this!!
  • FrenzTheCat
    FrenzTheCat Posts: 60 Member
    I lost 10 many moons ago.. happy to help x
  • neezycolbert
    neezycolbert Posts: 10 Member
    We all need the motivation I quit too just started back last week you got this let's motivate each other together
  • melaniedscott
    melaniedscott Posts: 1,290 Member
    You got this. I had to look up stone on google. You mean 14 lbs? Don’t ever give up tell yourself to keep your eyes on the prize

I believe that translates to 98 lbs.

Dawn, good luck! You can do it (and you don't even have to say no to cakes, just bugdet for them!). If you want to friend me, I'm on every day.
  • Mk2wagn
    Mk2wagn Posts: 1,459 Member
    Hey there I'm looking for motivational friends too😊 feel free to add me
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 38,512 Member
    Anyone is welcome to add me....I enjoy supporting others... :) wishing everyone much success :)
  • hoggbossbiglake
    hoggbossbiglake Posts: 1 Member
    add me im new to this