Let's talk about guns.

Options
brittanyjeanxo
brittanyjeanxo Posts: 1,831 Member
I love 'em :bigsmile: Any other gun nuts out there? I personally have an affinity towards .22s and handguns in general, though I'm getting my own lefty AR for Christmas probably :D I'm right hand dominant, but I'm left eye dominant so I shoot lefty. I don't technically own any handguns, being under 21 and all, but I have a Ruger single six, all black, and it's a .22. I do love the thing. I also do intend to get my CCP when I'm of age. My boyfriend owns somewhere between 25 and 30. Some of his favorites are his MSAR STG-556, Luger, and his VZ-61. If you're the same, what guns do you own? Do you carry?

Replies

• chevysarah
    chevysarah Posts: 188
    Options
    Being in Canada I definitely don't carry any handguns :( but eventually I do want to get a Desert Eagle 50 Cal. So for the mean time I enjoy skeet shooting and anything else with a rifle!
  • Helice
    Helice Posts: 1,075 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately in England guns are illegal..
    So unless i move country and get a citizenship im never going to be able to legally get a gun!
    But i dont think they sell they guns i like anyway.. =/
  • angelicdisgrace
    angelicdisgrace Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    I thought you meant biceps :indifferent:
  • Mad_Dog_Muscle
    Mad_Dog_Muscle Posts: 1,251 Member
    Options
    Whoops,.... Wrong guns! I make it a habit to avoid woman who can shoot straight!! :noway:
  • brittanyjeanxo
    Options
    So unless i move country and get a citizenship im never going to be able to legally get a gun!

Ugh, I know, I would HATE to live there, TBH. What kind of guns do you like?
  • brittanyjeanxo
    Options
    Whoops,.... Wrong guns! I make it a habit to avoid woman who can shoot straight!! :noway:

I'm a great shot with a handgun. Tee hee ^.^
  • scriehl
    scriehl Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I thought you meant biceps :indifferent:

Ha! Me too. Lol.
  • Saruman_w
    Saruman_w Posts: 1,531 Member
    Options
    I have a few. I own a Ruger P95, and a H&R Pardner 12 Ga., as well as a Mosin Nagant M91/38.

All I have so far.

I'm also right handed, and left-eye dominant... but I don't think I can shoot left handed.
  • ebramlett
    ebramlett Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    Love em! I should have stock in Browning I own so many of them. 270, 30-06, 7mm mag all A-Bolts, Ruger 44 mag 10 inch barrell, Benelli 12 gauge, Mossburg 12 guage, just to name my faves!
  • rthompson81
    rthompson81 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Shooting at a shooting range or out at the ranch is exhilarating.

As long as they keep them out of my schools, I'm okay with whatever.
  • hroush
    hroush Posts: 2,073 Member
    Options
    My mother in law took my wife to get her FOID card when she turned 18, though my wife won't allow guns in the house :ohwell: I've always been a rifle (sniper) guy myself, longer the range the better.
  • RockinHorseRanch
    Options
    I don't necessary Love guns, but I own several for protection, I have a Concealed Handgun License , I always carry my lady S&W 38 with me. I just ordered a Benelli’s SuperNova Tactical 12 gage shotgun for better home protection.
  • brittanyjeanxo
    Options
    My mother in law took my wife to get her FOID card when she turned 18, though my wife won't allow guns in the house :ohwell: I've always been a rifle (sniper) guy myself, longer the range the better.

Do you have children or does she just have a thing about it? And I'm a damn good shot with handguns, but I'll be damned if I'm any good with long guns lol
  • brittanyjeanxo
    Options
    I have a few. I own a Ruger P95, and a H&R Pardner 12 Ga., as well as a Mosin Nagant M91/38.

All I have so far.

I'm also right handed, and left-eye dominant... but I don't think I can't shoot left handed.

We have several Mosin Nagants as well.
  • jamiesgotagun
    jamiesgotagun Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    I love guns...to shoot and to learn about. I have 2 handguns, both by Springfield, emp and xd both 40 cal. Fun stuff!!
  • maryzcontrary
    Options
    given our current government trend toward doing away with the 2nd amendment, I would not tell the internet what guns I own! The Men in Black may come knocking.......:flowerforyou:
  • Helice
    Helice Posts: 1,075 Member
    Options

Ugh, I know, I would HATE to live there, TBH. What kind of guns do you like?

You might be able to get them, i dont no..
    Not sure of names..
    but i like really heavy machine guns!
    Ones you have to sit on something to fire!!
    Also like semi-automatic pistols. (but i suppose there everywhere lol).
  • TDGee
    TDGee Posts: 2,209 Member
    Options
    I have a Browning BAR in 30.06, an old Winchester 1400 in 12G, A Marlin Model 60 and a custom built Ruger 10-22 for my .22s. My only handgun is a S&W Model 586 in .357 with a 6inch barrel. Love them all for what they are, but would love to add to them. Shooting is a joy.
  • brittanyjeanxo
    Options
    given our current government trend toward doing away with the 2nd amendment, I would not tell the internet what guns I own! The Men in Black may come knocking.......:flowerforyou:

The day that happens is the day I move to Switzerland :laugh: as Ted Nugent said, "The 2nd Amendment IS my carry permit" :P
  • Ireshgurl
    Ireshgurl Posts: 559
    Options
    I love guns, have even shot a few, but living in Cali, the laws are a wee bit strict there.... Now that we've moved, we're def considering investing in a few. I myself prefer handguns of the 9mm semiauto variety but feel i haven't shot enough to have an idea as to which one i would like to get. I also like the shotgun, hehe.