whats your weekness?

Options
13»

Replies

• martinh78
    martinh78 Posts: 601
    Options
    I'm in my fith week of boring food, I mean healthy food :o)

Must say I nearly, nearly had fish and chips the other day. That is the closest I have come to breaking. Ironically I had enough calories spare even after all of my meals and snacks because I'd worked out so hard!

Glad I didn't though!
  • Nerdy_Rose
    Nerdy_Rose Posts: 1,277 Member
    Options
    Pasta. Specifically mac n cheese. Oh how I miss its cheesy, gooey goodness :(

oh how i miss that too. i havent had it since i started mfp. hmm maybe i will make it on a cheat meal day.

I have a home-made baked mac n cheese recipe that comes out to 260 calories per serving :-D message me for details.
  • sarahttini
    sarahttini Posts: 186
    Options
    I wish my weekness was for something healthy like pb, which I do love. My biggest weakness is Cheetoes. I'm not even sure there is any food in that bag, but I can't keep my hands out of it!

Cheeto Puffs are the BEST - I haven't had any in like 3 months! droool!
  • FAtGiRLFItGiRL
    Options
    My weakness is cheese! I cannot cut it out completely.

And to those of you complaining about the spelling error..... WHO GIVES A ****??? It was a tiny mistake, I'm sure you've all made grammatical errors in life. This website is for support with weight, it's not a ****ing spelling bee. GET A LIFE!!!!

thanks!! i feel the same way. this is not class so wgaf how we spell. lol
  • ReadySara
    ReadySara Posts: 86 Member
    Options

And to those of you complaining about the spelling error..... WHO GIVES A ****??? It was a tiny mistake, I'm sure you've all made grammatical errors in life. This website is for support with weight, it's not a ****ing spelling bee. GET A LIFE!!!!

thanks!! i feel the same way. this is not class so wgaf how we spell. lol

Agree, they just have nothing else to talk about but make fun of others. Some of the people who quoted you, need to learn how to use punctuation if they wanna sit there and make fun of your error you did. So they have no room to talk.
  • emmaNEEDSskinny
    Options
    ignorent dumbasses! no lol! anything carby or desserts!
  • futureformerfatgirl
    Options

Right?? People can be douche bags. Chips and salsa, pizza and beer. Yep.
  • Marcellus_08
    Options
    I could care less that you spelled wrong. I spell wrong constantly. I'm not an English teacher haha.

My weakness is actually ALSO peanut butter. I'm a sucker for it. I hate Easter cause they have those HUUUGE peanut butter eggs. TO DIE FOR!!!

<3
  • had3nuf
    had3nuf Posts: 59
    Options
    Really good ooey, gooey, bubblin cheesy pizza:blushing:
  • ewejewel
    ewejewel Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Cheese is my first love, any way, shape and form (especially melted)...but a close second would be fresh baked bread with BUTTER... I could polish off the whole loaf :happy:
  • ketrell
    ketrell Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Cookies, cakes, and pies. I love peach cobbler.
  • foremaar012
    Options
    this is a tttterrrible post....im craving everything!! i'd have to say beer, buffalo wings, and pizza....and the less fat versions of these all suck. seriously.
  • Glucocorticoid
    Glucocorticoid Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    Taco Bell.