Looking for friends on the same journey

Options
Hi, I'm 36 yrs old. I currently suffer from PCOS and would like to lose 100lbs. I just had a baby boy in October and want to be in the best health for him. Looking for support buddies to keep each other on track.

Replies

• luccianaff
    luccianaff Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Hi! Congrats on your baby boy! My sister has PCOS. Doing a keto diet and intermittent fasting has helped her a lot with her symptoms and she has lost 20 lbs in two months. Feel free to add me and if I convince her to get back on here I'll have her add you too.
  • TonyaRenea
    TonyaRenea Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I just started my app again and I have lost 33.2 lbs since January 9, 2019. I would like to join u on ur journey! Join me on mine.
  • neezycolbert
    neezycolbert Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your baby boy I just started last week I am here to help motivate you as well as you help motivate me.
  • scherrera483
    scherrera483 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone, thanks for responding. I tried Keto but only lost 8lbs in one month when others were losing much more. I also noticed that I was eating way too much dairy products and that was hurting my stomach so I decided to do low carb instead.
  • AvianDB
    AvianDB Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone, thanks for responding. I tried Keto but only lost 8lbs in one month when others were losing much more. I also noticed that I was eating way too much dairy products and that was hurting my stomach so I decided to do low carb instead.

A normal rate of loss is 1-2 lbs a week and going above generally isn’t recommended, 8 is perfectly fine. Low carb is pretty good for people with PCOS/other issues, but focus on calories as well, it determines weight loss.