Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Changed user name...

TROUBLE2
TROUBLE2 Posts: 6,660
edited September 19 in Chit-Chat
Just so you all know I have changed my user name...

it is now Trouble2 so now you will not be lieing when you say uh-oh here comes trouble...

and also in an attemp to make it clear my true intentions on this website... :wink: :laugh:

Replies

• TROUBLE2
    Just so you all know I have changed my user name...

it is now Trouble2 so now you will not be lieing when you say uh-oh here comes trouble...

and also in an attemp to make it clear my true intentions on this website... :wink: :laugh:
  • ouch
  • TROUBLE2
    Wake me up when you have something important to announce.

I think you're better off sleeping... at least you're more useful to me that way!
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Was there already a Trouble1? or was that too much like troubled one?
    Or are you twice as much trouble as the average joe?? :huh:

:wink:
  • TROUBLE2
    Was there already a Trouble1? or was that too much like troubled one?
    Or are you twice as much trouble as the average joe?? :huh:

:wink:

no trouble was taken, so i went with Trouble2... and no with all of these deleted posts I am twice as much trouble as I used to be...
  • i didnt know you could change your name. i might just do that, i feel like im stealing tamtastics thunder. :blushing:

:happy: went ahead and changed it.
  • magichatter06
    magichatter06 Posts: 3,593 Member
    Yeah, you can change your name but I'm pretty certain you can only change it once!!! :smile:
This discussion has been closed.