I'm Back

Hey MFP! It's been a little while but i'm back. I was able to maintain my weight for years for the most part but I'd like to shed 15-20 lbs. I'm an avid lifter and love my Peloton. I developed binge eating disorder as a result of restrictive dieting for figure competition prep. I'm not here to be perfect or to tell myself what I can't eat... I'm here to bring back some structure and learn back the eating habits that got me to my goal a few years ago. I'm happy to be friends with anyone who needs support and is willing to give some back in return.

Replies

• Johndu76
    Johndu76 Posts: 126 Member
    Hello from Scotland. Happy to add you 😁
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 38,511 Member
    Welcome back ....feel free to add me :):)
  • mwalle09
    mwalle09 Posts: 305 Member
    Binge eating sucks! I'm dealing with it too
  • mcemino2
    mcemino2 Posts: 427 Member
    Hi and welcome. I'm working on losing weight and building muscle. Feel free to add me.
  • barrettjacob05
    barrettjacob05 Posts: 7 Member
    Well welcome back!
  • ari128
    ari128 Posts: 1 Member
    Hi Miniii! Ex-CrossFitter here who JUST got a Peloton! Looking to shed weight/gain muscle. Have dealt with mindless eating through my life. Feel free to add me! :-)
  • LJKN1GHT
    LJKN1GHT Posts: 67 Member
    Hi miniiimuscles good luck with your goals I'm looking to loose 15lbs after years of playing amateur rugby i need slim down a bit before it turns to fat. So I'm counting calories for the first time in my life 😊