I hit my 100lbs today

Options
13»

Replies

• wrewey
    wrewey Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Great job! You look great and how you feel about yourself is what matters!
  • mom23mangos
    mom23mangos Posts: 3,070 Member
    Options
    Excellent job!
  • noodlesno
    noodlesno Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    anne_4889 wrote: »
    That is amazing! How are you going to celebrate? A trip? A book? A photoshooting?!

New clothes. I am now a UK size 10 and I don't want to get any smaller than that. Now I can buy the clothes I have always dreamed about that actually fit. For the last 11 month nothing has fitted more than a week or two. It is such a joy to have something in the wardrobe that I love.
  • Loser_53
    Loser_53 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look amazing!!
  • sabrebrat
    sabrebrat Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Congrats on such an important milestone!
  • Tic78
    Tic78 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Wow looking great 👍💪 congrats
  • hansep0012
    hansep0012 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    A sincere thank you for sharing your success and providing insights on your journey; it is inspiring.
  • bobsburgersfan
    bobsburgersfan Posts: 6,307 Member
    Options
    Wow, congratulations!!! I'd be emotional, too! I'm glad that you know that people's reaction isn't really about you; it's about them. In addition to people who get jealous/convicted/threatened, perspective can be a problem; if people knew you at 100 lbs more, 158 might look crazy skinny on you, even though to us you are clearly healthy and not starving yourself.
  • Deborah271
    Deborah271 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation you look great! Can you add me as a friend for motivation please
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!