How do you like your Laughing Cow??

Options
2»

Replies

• jzbaby626
    Options
    They all sound good! Thanks for all the ideas!!
  • godblessourhome
    godblessourhome Posts: 3,892 Member
    Options
    sliced granny smith apples and the orignal swiss is yummy. tart and sweet, soft and crunchy.
  • Wolfena
    Wolfena Posts: 1,570 Member
    Options
    I like to use it on sandwiches in place of mayo.
  • simona1972
    simona1972 Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    throw a wedge or two (depending on how much your making) with steamed or boiled cauliflower, it makes great creamy cauliflower!

I do the exact same thing! It's YUMMY!

I also enjoy it with Melba Toast as a snack at home.
  • Nikiki
    Nikiki Posts: 993
    Options

It's a baby cheese, fruit, and cracker plate for 160 calories!!!!!

I saw baby cheese fruit & cracker plate and instantly went "aaawwww" i :heart: mini things! I will be making sure I have the supplies for this for my snacks next week :smile: :smile:
  • urso99
    urso99 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I'm so glad to hear other have found this great snack!!

I love it!!!! The only prob is it's sooo darn expensive, I have to hide it from my family!!
  • lisawest
    lisawest Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    The garlic and herb laughing cow cheese is really good on sweet potatoes or a regular baking potato. Also, it's good on bagels.

I hadn't thought of putting it on potatoes! Awesome! I :love: any flavor of LC melted on my burgers. Great ideas on here!
  • RacheBell
    Options
    Celery. Just plain celery. I eat celery and laughing cow cheese every single day at 3:00 pm for a snack at work. Just dip the celery in it, while sitting at my desk doing my work. Easy, and the celery burns more calories to eat than they have, so it helps with the dieting.
  • kiffypooh
    kiffypooh Posts: 1,045 Member
    Options
    http://www.hungry-girl.com/ has some great recipe's for laughing cow cheese, they love it. I usually do the cracker thing or the wrap thing with it. I put it into my scrambled eggs (got the recipe from HG) and didn't like it very much.
  • Raphi
    Raphi Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I second it being great on celery. I like to spread it on toast or english muffins. Lately I've been using it as a spread on my turkey or chicken wraps for lunch.

Same here (bump):wink:
  • betskev
    betskev Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Mix with steamed broccoli! YUM!
  • Sylphadora
    Sylphadora Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I second the LC + smoked salmon + bread combo. It's a dream food :love: I've had it every single day for breakfast since almost a year now and I can never get tired of it. I couldn't dream of a more perfect breakfast. I don't have it with bagels, though, but with German-style rye bread. Particularly, I like to have my sandwich with a bread which has muesli in it. It's so yummy!! :tongue:

I am surprised no one has mentioned the LC + apple combination. It's another wonderful match. Try it!! It's such a great taste!!

Another idea is to use add it to a vegetable cream to thicken it, and that way you don't have to use potato!! :bigsmile: I love it with leek cream. It's such a great vichyssoise!! :wink:

But I'm intrigued about the omelette with the LC cheese... How do you make it?? Whenever I tried to use LC in an omelette, the cheese wouldn't melt and I ended up eating the whole chunk in one bite, or taking it out to spread it on the cooked omelette :indifferent:
  • janetb21
    janetb21 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    I like it with apple slices.
  • MissB0949
    MissB0949 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Not the healthiest way of eating it but I love to pair it with a serving of snack factory pretzel chips. Add some hummus and grapes and you have a nice meal.
  • spaingirl2011
    spaingirl2011 Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    I love taking the LC Garlic and Herb and turing it into a lowfat/low cal alfredo or creamy mushroom sauce. Oh, yum!
  • futurefitgirl88
    Options
    -i eat it by itself, when I feel like snacking!! So yummy!!!
    - boiled brocolli (I mix it with the cheese..it gets all creamy) i eat that with grilled chicken
    -with pasta!!