I figured it all out!

Options
ek724q
ek724q Posts: 95 Member
I have finally figured out why I am overweight! The shampoo that I use in the shower (which runs down my body) says: "for extra volume and body". I'm going to start using the dishwashing liquid that says, "dissolves fat that is otherwise hard to remove". For those who might be curvy, lumpy or bumpy and have a good sense of humour lol :)

Replies

• Ashonym
    Ashonym Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Damn it all makes sense now! Remind me to start using dishwashing liquid when I'm cooking, too! And maybe as a lotion if that'll work! Hah. :D
  • Whisker58
    Options
    *throws out all shampoo

Makes perfect sense! Lol!
  • 99Tinkerbell
    Options
    Wow that's funny will have to use that on my friends. Love your sense of humor.
  • martymum
    martymum Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    made me laugh out loud, so I phoned my mum to tell her and she is laughing now too....:drinker:

martyxxx
  • celticdawn
    celticdawn Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    lol good post made me laugh:laugh:
  • fibrogirl
    fibrogirl Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: That's fantastic, a good laugh to start the day, thank you :bigsmile:
  • AlwaysWanderer
    AlwaysWanderer Posts: 641 Member
    Options
    Huh, never though about that! *goes to the shop to stock up on washing up liquid*

good laugh :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Yori1
    Yori1 Posts: 142
    Options
    Ta very much - made my day!! Every little helps!!!
  • kims1101
    Options
    Love it!
  • shad1018
    shad1018 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Thank Goodness you figured it out! Gotta go jump in the shower - where's the DAWN detergent? :wink:
  • prettyash76
    Options
    Very funny!
  • hjy319
    hjy319 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    :laugh: that is funny!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!