Options
124»

Replies

• amusedmonkey
    amusedmonkey Posts: 10,330 Member
    Options
    twyla77 wrote: »
    Colorfan wrote: »
    Using an old, barely working Fitbit One. Mostly because I dont want to wear a watch on my wrist, especially at work where it would take a beating. I can keep my One in my pocket. Sadly, they dont seem to make anything like it anymore.

That aside, it seems to track my steps well enough. I mostly use it to track my daily activity and see how well I did, or if I need to cut back on what I eat that day.

@colorfan have you seen the new Fitbit Inspire? looks like it has the function to clip on to a pocket, as well as be worn on your wrist!

Most detachable Fitbits have clips, maybe not official, but they're available on Amazon. I use a magnetic clip for Flex. I liked Alta's clip better, but this one is so small it's even more discrete.
  • Jimb376mfp
    Jimb376mfp Posts: 6,231 Member
    Options
    Flex 2 because it is waterproof and counts steps and swimming laps.
    Small wristband is all I need/want.
  • ttrussel
    ttrussel Posts: 101 Member
    edited March 2019
    Options
    I'm more concerned with steps really, not sleep or heart rate so after my Fitbit charge wore out I ordered a cheaper one, the VeryFitPro, from Amazon. It works great but I don't think I can sync it to MFP. :neutral:
  • rebeccamorgan58152
    rebeccamorgan58152 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I’ve had the same Fitbit One for nearly 6 years, I’ve used it fairly consistently over that time. It’s nearly nuke-proof, I’ve accidentally put it through the washing machine 3 times without any noticeable deterioration in battery life :D