Replies

• ivygirl328
    ivygirl328 Posts: 121
    Options
    My vote is for Team Nassor - Sounds Tribal
  • arieltheincredible
    arieltheincredible Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I say fab fit divas or cupcakes anonymous :)
  • ♥xenawarriorprincess♥
    Options
    Week 4 Day 2 Missions Accomplished

20 globe jumps
    20 tuck jumps
    20 squat jumps
    150 crunches (200 total so far)
    50 jumping jacks (100 total so far)
    9.07 miles (10 miles I commited--done)

Off to rest and do food log and water later
  • IRIST9975
    IRIST9975 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I vote for team Nassor

Week 4 day ! mission accomplished
  • msmonique0919
    Options
    Okay, I found a member...now if I get enough people, I can start building team two...if not, I am cool with you ladies!

Here is another name...

Flab Fighters

I need one more team member for my September team...so if anyone wants in, let me know and if you know someone that is dedicated, motivated and responsible, let me know that as well.
  • ♥xenawarriorprincess♥
    Options
    that should say 50 squat kicks...sorry
  • ivygirl328
    ivygirl328 Posts: 121
    Options
    Week 4 - Day 2

2.5 Miles
    200 Crunches
    100 Jumping Jacks
    20 Globe Jumps
    50 Squat Kicks
    2 - 20 Tuck Jumps
  • cindy0716
    cindy0716 Posts: 135
    Options
    Week 4, Day 2 MISSION (BARELY) ACCOMPLISHED - Not an excuse, but reality - step son's 16th birthday - pizza and cake - what else can I say?

Completed 50 more crunches, 50 more jumping jacks, and 2 more miles for the team challenge. Now at 100 crunches; 100 jumping jacks, and 3.5 miles.

Leaving at 6 a.m. on the motorcycle with Hubby for Gatlinburg, TN. I am psyched !!!!
  • kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    Options
    DON'T FORGET TO vote!!!

I vote for :

-Team C.R.E.A.M. (Calories Rule Everything Around Me)

or Team Flab fighters
  • fitmommy2012
    fitmommy2012 Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Ok so another day done and accomplished! :bigsmile:

Week 4 : Day 2 :

Under Calorie Goal ; CHECK

Complete Food Diary : CHECK

72 ounces of water : CHECK

2 Sets of 20 Tuck Jumps : CHECK

50 Squat kicks : CHECK

20 Globe Jumps : CHECK

1 Mile = 2 miles down (4 miles left to go)

150 jumping jacks = 300 down (500 left to go)

50 crunches = 100 down (200 left to go)

OH AND I like the new team name * CUPCAKES ANONYMOUS* (at least I think thats what it is...) Cant want to kick some more butt next month! =] We are all doing really awesome! =]
  • prettyprpro
    prettyprpro Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I like Fab Fit Divas! I can commit to 5 extra miles, 200 crunches and 200 jumping jacks!!
  • prettyprpro
    prettyprpro Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I like Flab Fighters too! Lol!
  • IRIST9975
    IRIST9975 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Week 4 day 2
    Mission Accomplished
  • msmonique0919
    Options
    I think we'll go with Flab Fighters and Fab Fit Divas if we have another challenge...I like that too. Any objections...inbox me...
  • vemaddox
    vemaddox Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Day2 Mission Complete

mini challenge 3 sets of 20 push ups

so i signed my daughter up for girl scouts last night and I am gonna be her troop leader...excited to do that except that means selling those absolutly yummy girl scout cookies!
  • kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    Options
    Day2 Mission Complete

mini challenge 3 sets of 20 push ups

so i signed my daughter up for girl scouts last night and I am gonna be her troop leader...excited to do that except that means selling those absolutly yummy girl scout cookies!

Whenever you get tempted to eat one of those delicious girl scout cookies.... spray them with windex!!!!
  • ♥xenawarriorprincess♥
    Options
    :bigsmile: Good morning ladies...Just wanted to say have a Fantabulous day today !!!

Week 4 days 1 and 2 Missions Accomplished
  • ♥xenawarriorprincess♥
    Options
    Week 4 Day 3 All challenge missions accomplished

150 jumping jacks total for week 150 knee raises (modified jj) 300 jumping jacks (including modification) done for weeks commitment.

300 crunches done 200 to go

10+ miles done for the weeks commitment.

Will log food and be under calories as well as drink 8+ cups of water
  • FitMama2013
    FitMama2013 Posts: 919 Member
    Options
    Uh oh, captain called me out for not posting on the wall yet this week :) Well-deserved, too!!! Hahaha - I'm sorry for the lack of posting, but I keep forgetting to do it at work the next day and we don't have internet at home so I can't see the message boards on my phone! Excuses excuses!!!

Enough of that - thus far I've done 600 extra crunches and 150 jumping jacks. I've accomplished the mission every day so far (I REFUSE to go over calories for my team).

Question, though. I'm not really sure how to go about the extra mile thing - I've been steadily increasing my mileage in swimming and walking from week-to-week, but I don't know if I should count the increase into the extra team miles or if I should do extra on top of extra because I would have increased it anyways. I think that made no sense at all, but if y'all are with me, what do you think I should do?
  • msmonique0919
    Options
    Yes, count the increase toward team mileage. Do not do extra above the extra that you are already doing because you are doing the team challenges also. Thanks so much for considering the team.
    Uh oh, captain called me out for not posting on the wall yet this week :) Well-deserved, too!!! Hahaha - I'm sorry for the lack of posting, but I keep forgetting to do it at work the next day and we don't have internet at home so I can't see the message boards on my phone! Excuses excuses!!!

Enough of that - thus far I've done 600 extra crunches and 150 jumping jacks. I've accomplished the mission every day so far (I REFUSE to go over calories for my team).

Question, though. I'm not really sure how to go about the extra mile thing - I've been steadily increasing my mileage in swimming and walking from week-to-week, but I don't know if I should count the increase into the extra team miles or if I should do extra on top of extra because I would have increased it anyways. I think that made no sense at all, but if y'all are with me, what do you think I should do?