What Happened?!

Options
Theoriginaljlps
Theoriginaljlps Posts: 7 Member
I hope I’m not alone on this one! Since starting my new eating lifestyle change on January 25, 2019, I’ve been doing really great. Perhaps, going over a little once in awhile, but it would more than balance itself with the days I was under my cals. Well, today, I fell off the wagon!!! It was premeditated too! For breakfast, I had a McDonald’s steak/cheese bagel. For lunch I had an apple pie, BK whopper/cheese ‘n onion rings. Then, had the nerve to drink a diet soda!!!! I feel so ashamed that I enjoyed every bite! I’m just being honest! I wanted to feel guilty, but I didn’t. Then, when I just logged the damage, I felt like crying! I’m back on track!!!!

Replies

• Cowsfan1
    Cowsfan1 Posts: 7,937 Member
    Options
    Fall down pick yourself up and move fwd - onward and upward my friend
  • Theoriginaljlps
    Theoriginaljlps Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Thank you!
  • Cowsfan1
    Cowsfan1 Posts: 7,937 Member
    Options
    You got this
  • rosiorama
    rosiorama Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    This feels like true confessions! Yesterday I had pizza, a chocolate croissant, and a caramel toffee square for lunch. And some carrots. 😬. Around 1100 calories. It was glorious! And then I got home and split a beer with my husband.

I am glad you enjoyed it, because I certainly did! Today was better, and tomorrow will be too. That’s life! Eventually, I will do it again. You’ve got this.
  • Goose3967
    Goose3967 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Cowsfan1 wrote: »
    Fall down pick yourself up and move fwd - onward and upward my friend

Nobody could of said it better