Open Diaries Motivation and Accountability Partners

This is my second time around! I had lost 50lbs then I got a little too comfortable. I stopped logging for 2 and 1/2 years now I'm back 40lbs heavier with a new mission.

My son is 10 and started at 152lbs. I need to make better life choices to help him and myself. We started March 1st 2019 and we have both lost 6lbs each. This is no longer a diet it's a lifestyle change.

Looking for food ideas and accountability partners to we could help eachother stay on track.

Replies

• TexasTallchick
    TexasTallchick Posts: 133 Member
    Add me!
  • Almagreatness
    Almagreatness Posts: 35 Member
    Hello Add me as a lifestyle change you're right👍we're about same weight. I weighed in myself today my first day back since Feb. I want to be size 8 and burn some fat. I hate the wiggles and cellulites ya know lol. I burned 187 calories today, water aerobics, walking, at the gym. I try to avoid sugar, friend food, white bread and stop eating when I'm full. Since Jan I lost 10 lbs. Wanting to loose 30 lbs. Ok I'll share how each day go. We can do this🙌🙌
  • no1elseislikeme
    no1elseislikeme Posts: 69 Member
    You can totally add me!
  • vmtama27
    vmtama27 Posts: 43 Member
    I added all of you!! I'm totally motivated don't want to loose momentum
  • therealbluenote
    therealbluenote Posts: 1,278 Member
    When you say “add me” what does that mean?
  • Almagreatness
    Almagreatness Posts: 35 Member
    How was your day today everyone?! I hope we'll! Mine did well! I'm pumped! I need to try to stay consistent.🙌🔥
  • Catastrophicali
    Catastrophicali Posts: 2 Member
    Add me please! Looking for people to help hold me accountable!! Just restarted for the five millionth time 😳
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 38,915 Member
    You are more than welcome to add me ..I would love to cheer you on while you are on the healthy train :)
  • HeidiRReed
    HeidiRReed Posts: 14 Member
    When people say “add me” it means a friend request to see each other’s feed and maybe diaries depending on how people have their pages set up, @therealbluenote 😊
    Feel free to add me also friends, I’m always looking for further opportunities to motivate and be motivated!
  • ginjennie
    ginjennie Posts: 80 Member
    Add me my diary is open and always looking to add friends.
  • mcspeight
    mcspeight Posts: 43 Member
    Anyone feel free to add me
  • ashleyih
    ashleyih Posts: 76 Member
    I’m trying to lose 30 by the end of June! Friend me if you would like! Love accountability!!
  • Haloatlas
    Haloatlas Posts: 4 Member
    Hi add me please. I have 11 year old twin boys and an 8 year old son and need to make healthy choices for the whole family x
  • long_for_me
    long_for_me Posts: 179 Member
    Add me. I have 50 lbs to lose. Two kids: aged 12 and 6. Open diary to friends.
  • Otterlover81
    Otterlover81 Posts: 25 Member
    I have an open diary and can not "add" anyone when I click on their names. I have at least another 45lbs or more to go to get to my goal weight. I want to be there for my daughter (17 months) and keep up to my husband who is 9 years younger than me. Please "add" me!
  • brownidbabe
    brownidbabe Posts: 9 Member
    You can add me. I am working on changing our lifestyle as well. I have 6 kids, 5 at home and 4+ the hubby dragging their feet to change. I have 2 that are supportive. I need all the help I can get 😀
  • Sixlairds
    Sixlairds Posts: 15 Member
    Would love to have some folks add me. I am looking for accountability and diary supports. I am looking at macronutrients right now and I'm good at constructive criticism. So add me and lets build each other up!
  • crusheverything1981
    crusheverything1981 Posts: 62 Member
    Mines open
  • nicole3921
    nicole3921 Posts: 97 Member
    Feel free to add me! I did fantastic in 2017 lost nearly 60lbs then life happened and now I’m up trying to lose the 30ish lbs I gained back! I have an open diary and try my best to log daily!
  • txladybug41
    txladybug41 Posts: 105 Member
    I am trying to get back on track. Of course, my body is putting up a good battle. Add me, so we can all win the war on FAT and Weight gain.