Does anyone have a special piece of clothing they want to fit into?

Options
Pickle107
Pickle107 Posts: 153 Member
edited March 2019 in Getting Started
I've got a nice fleece- outdoor jacket for walking (hiking) that is still very serviceable but no longer fits around my hips/posterior.

That's aside from the UK size 10 haul that I bought off ebay. Don't do that. Folks here pointed out that I hadn't considered the fit might not be as expected so I should have hung fire. I was a bit too keen. :/

Replies

• amaterasuthird
    amaterasuthird Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Swimsuit.
  • Libby283
    Libby283 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    I have a whole closet I outgrew in the last 2 years. Going on vacation in a few weeks and need to buy a whole new wardrobe... that sucks
  • KevHex
    KevHex Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    A whole wardrobe of sports wear that I could fit in to 10 years ago when I was serious about running. Some really nice training tops, t-shirts and a Gore running jacket. I can't wait :-)
  • texasredreb
    texasredreb Posts: 541 Member
    Options
    I "gave up" on being thin about 2 years ago and gave all my size small and medium clothing to my 10 year old niece. I have a couple of nice jackets that I kept--mostly because they were expensive that I'd like to utilize again.
  • o0kody0o
    o0kody0o Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    I’d like to fit into my pre-pregnancy jeans again. I’m about 6lbs away from that mini goal and 20lbs away from my end goal. I think I might buy a nice dress 2 sizes smaller than my current size, just to give me some extra motivation. Hopefully I’ll be able to fit into it soon!

Keep up the hard work and I hope you fit into that fleece comfortably very soon.
  • JenniferAndres
    JenniferAndres Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    2 pairs of pants that I bought last summer (in August to be exact). They no longer fit. Not sure how far I am from that goal, as I reached where I thought I needed to be. But they still don’t fit. So, I m thinking I just need to lose some inches. It’ll happen.
  • EricL1144
    EricL1144 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    my entire uniform! LOL
  • Isra_1
    Isra_1 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    My entire closet is full of pretty clothes that i kept on buying hoping to fit into them. I told myself no more buying clothes until i actually fit into the size im buying. Sucks that I don't have nice clothes to wear now. I have a closet full for the thinner me though 😅🤦🏻‍♀️
  • Britxclarity
    Britxclarity Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    I have a pair of Spongebob pj bottoms that says size xxl and while some might think thats still.big they look more like for a Xl-L
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    I have a long black dress with yellow & green floral design on it...it's very 2017 with prairie style ruffles and kind of too "fancy" for everyday (even for a huge dress fan). It fits but it doesn't look great. It's kind of tight through my belly and hips. I would like to wear it eventually, when it fits more loosely in those areas, but honestly not enough to really motivate me. I am in between sizes and have been for years as I am pretty much maintaining my loss...this dress is a 10 but fits a little more like an 8, which I'm not.
  • Spadesheart
    Spadesheart Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    ...I have this purple Jimi Hendrix inspired purple jacket with brass buttons that i bought at a thrift store years ago, that didn't fit then, but definitely fits now. I thought, and it absolutely is cool... but now that it fits, I legitimately cannot think of a possibly place I could actually wear it and that makes me kind of sad because i think its awesome.
  • athran13
    athran13 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I have a bunch of old t-shirts, button up shirts, and nice/dress shirts in my closet I would really like to get back into. We'll see...
  • amusedmonkey
    amusedmonkey Posts: 10,330 Member
    Options
    While not specifically bought smaller, I ordered some interesting graphic t-shirts online, but the sizing turned out to be in junior, so they're too small. Hopefully, I will fit into them next summer.
  • allierat84
    allierat84 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I have the whole of my old wardrobe waiting to be worn again. I need to drop about 3 dress sizes to get there.