3 days and counting 💪

Options
Hey everyone,
I’m pretty fit and love my body but over the past few months I’ve fallen back into bad eating patterns and gained weight as a result of it. I figured this app can help me track my eating habits as I get back to my healthy eating and also losing some weight in the process💪💪

Replies

• Daveybaseball
    Daveybaseball Posts: 24 Member
    edited March 2019
    Options
    Hey everyone,
    I’m pretty fit and love my body but over the past few months I’ve fallen back into bad eating patterns and gained weight as a result of it. I figured this app can help me track my eating habits as I get back to my healthy eating and also losing some weight in the process💪💪

Good for u getting back at it and making a plan to attack and reach your goals! The first step is always huge! One step at a time and one foot in front of the other. Every milestone leads one step closer to the end goal and result!
  • chrissilva2625
    chrissilva2625 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Dieting is super difficult. It's my first time doing it but the results are undeniable. Every week gets easier. I'm at week 4
  • britishbombshell08
    britishbombshell08 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone,

Good for u getting back at it and making a plan to attack and reach your goals! The first step is always huge! One step at a time and one foot in front of the other. Every milestone leads one step closer to the end goal and result!

Thanks so much. I appreciate the support and motivation 🙏
  • britishbombshell08
    britishbombshell08 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Dieting is super difficult. It's my first time doing it but the results are undeniable. Every week gets easier. I'm at week 4

I agree but I don’t call it dieting. I say it’s a lifestyle change because it should be forever