Options
2»

Replies

• mathdad41
    mathdad41 Posts: 119 Member
    edited March 2019
    Options
    sarabushby wrote: »
    Serial and S-Town podcasts had me hooked for a good few hours of running & turbo training this winter. I’m just starting on Homecoming.

Loved Serial an S-Town. I'll have to check out Homecoming
  • JetJaguar
    JetJaguar Posts: 801 Member
    Options
    If general information podcasts are your thing, I like "Stuff You Should Know". In each episode the hosts research and talk about a random topic. Off the top of my head, some recent topics included bedbugs, was atlantis a real place, ASMR, and why they wear wigs in court in England.
  • TookBaggins
    TookBaggins Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Lore is a good one. It features stories abour strange history, local legends, and ocassionally paranormal stuff.
  • resale3108
    resale3108 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    BBC "The Infinite Monkey Cage".
  • Longshore
    Longshore Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    @JetJaguar LOL yes I love to hear about general info. My family hates it when I watch things like this on netflix. They call it worthless info but its alway interesting to hear two sides of everything or just stuff know one talks about

Last month I watched something on Netflix about the earth being Flat. Its laughable but at the same time its nice to see others points of view. Is the world flat? Not a chance but I watched it and enjoyed it.
  • twdlove89
    twdlove89 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I didn’t know this but Spotify have stuff to listen to. Audio books and other stuff. I’ve listened to afew meditation ones but they have loads to choose from x
  • Longshore
    Options
    My work commute is 45 min so I listen to audio books all the time. I get DVD from my local library. The dont have the new stuff maybe sprify does

Thanks @twdlove89
  • springsweet
    springsweet Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    My Favorite Murder
    Dumb People Town
    Stuff You Should Know
    The Model Health Show
  • Longshore
    Options
    Lmao Dumb people town sound funny as hell. Welcome to walmart need a cart!
  • Longshore
    Options
    been listening to some of these podcast. Time flys by when you find a good one. Ways on a walk and before I knew it I listen to hour and half and walked/ran 10 miles. WOW