Question of the Day- Day 33!!

Options
:heart: Question of the Day- Day 33!!:heart:

What is your favorite snack?

**Me- Well..... I just bought Nature Valley's Granola Thins they have them in Chocolate or Peanut Butter and come in single packages for a total of 10 in a box and they are soooo yummy! Plus only 90 calories. They work great if your having a craving. I also bought the Fiber One Brownies in Peanut Butter and OH MY sooooo good!! You must try them :bigsmile:

Replies

• jend114
    jend114 Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    those are awesome! I love the peanut butter ones.

my snack choice is wheat thins
  • tinastanley
    tinastanley Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    i like the granola too. I also like the quaker cheddar flavored rice cakes. The carmel are also good.
  • Diary_Queen
    Diary_Queen Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    My new fav snack is a white cheddar rice cake with a wedge of light laughing cow creamy swiss smeared on top!
  • statia152
    statia152 Posts: 558
    Options
    Rosemary and Olive Oil Triskets with room temp sharp cheddar cheese! Very filling but very high in salt. :(
  • RNewton4269
    RNewton4269 Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    Skinny Cow caramel truffle ice cream bars is my new favorite snack. Only 100 calories. :)
  • abeachlady
    Options
    radishes
  • TruckerChick
    Options
    Triscuits or Wheat Thins with a smidgeon of buddig meat and a small slice of cheddar or swiss cheese toasted in the oven. Yummy!
  • rosie38c
    rosie38c Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    not sure whether you get them in the US but its an ice cream... walls solero tropical...only 90 cals and lovely ::) :):) its a lolly with a little ice cream in the middle... :)
  • sherismb
    sherismb Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    My favorite snack is Special K cracker chips (sea salt) and Sabra classic hummus.. I love chips and I get to eat a lot and the calories are not too high.
  • ShannaB83185
    ShannaB83185 Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    Triscuits or Wheat Thins with a smidgeon of buddig meat and a small slice of cheddar or swiss cheese toasted in the oven. Yummy!

YUMMY sounds delish!!! I just might have to try that sometime :wink:
  • SuperMoniMonk
    SuperMoniMonk Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    I just bought the nature valley granola chocolate. ..lol haven't tried them yet. I had forgotten them..thanks for reminding
    me =]
  • ShannaB83185
    Options
    Rosemary and Olive Oil Triskets with room temp sharp cheddar cheese! Very filling but very high in salt. :(

uuggghhh I hate sodium and salt! I swear its in EVERYTHING!
  • charmainecurrie
    Options
    my new fav snack is rice cake with cream cheese and salsa
    yummy
  • ShannaB83185
    Options
    That sounds DELISH!!
  • Autumn_P
    Autumn_P Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I'm addicted to fage Greek yogurt. They're so yummy!!!