Everyone ❤️❤️

Options
I am struggling with my weight and depression. I need help and I’m finally ready to ask for it. Any suggestions welcome. I need support and help and want to help and support others. Feel free to send friend request.

Replies

• CharlizeGraves
    CharlizeGraves Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Anybody is welcome to add me too! XO
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,534 Member
    Options
    I struggle with my weight and depression too. I joined in December but it took until February for me to start figuring this out. One thing that has helped me with depression is walking. I don’t know if you are able to get out for walks but this is the first year in along time I was able to fight my depression. I am dealing with anxiety, so I am trying to find some new coping strategies. I have sent you a friend request.
  • YoungGun11
    YoungGun11 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Look in the mirror and be real with yourself. If you aren’t happy with yourself, decide what you want to change and be that change. It’s going to suck and it’s going to be hard but you can achieve happiness. You were made for a purpose! God created you and loves you! Once you start working hard and see positive changes in your body/life, you will be addicted to getting better each day!!
  • alexis1616
    alexis1616 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I sent you a friend request ☺️ hopefully we can support and motivate each other
  • tylerwalsh330
    tylerwalsh330 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi I’m new here and I don’t know how this work. Somebody should add me up for a chat
  • Annemariezonderma
    Annemariezonderma Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Same here. Although my depression is getting slightly better. I'm suffering from severe anxiety as well :')
    Anyways... I'm here to lose weight. So yeah. Good for you you're asking for help! I'm already proud of you :)
    You can do this!