Are you planning a reward?

Options
I am planning to get a tattoo when I get to my goal weight-which is very very close (9 pounds)...anyone else got a reward in mind? If so, what is it?

Replies

• Vegan_Chick
    Vegan_Chick Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    I am also planning a tattoo reward on my stomach once I lose my first goal of 10 lbs. Hopefully within the next few months! What are you going to get? I'm thinking of a line of flowers from hip to hip.
  • wvualum
    wvualum Posts: 428
    Options
    One of mine is a tattoo too. I'd like a big tattoo on my side, back, and stomach. Not sure I can handle it though, the one on my shoulder blades hurt a little more than my others and it is not very big. But we'll see. What are you wanting to get?
  • Mentzerj
    Mentzerj Posts: 44
    Options
    Heh, make me one more for the tattoo club - also what I plan to do when I get to my ultimate goal.
  • springtrio
    springtrio Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    Yeah...never getting fat again.
  • warriorprincessdi
    warriorprincessdi Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    My reward is going to be a few pairs of custom made jeans to fit my body, once I hit my goal weight. I've never been able to find pants that fit just right, so I am working hard to earn them!
  • xAdrianax
    xAdrianax Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    YES

I am going on a MASSIVE shopping spree after payday on the month i reach goal!

Literally gonna take my card and buy a new wardrobe ready for winter!!
  • Hirundo
    Hirundo Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    tattoo too...

And if i loose all that weight, i wont have other choice than buying myself a lot of new clothes .. excited of just thinking about it !
  • NuttyBrewnette
    NuttyBrewnette Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    Yeah...never getting fat again.

Love this. I'm adding to my reward list! :wink:
  • NuttyBrewnette
    Options
    tattoo too...

And if i loose all that weight, i wont have other choice than buying myself a lot of new clothes .. excited of just thinking about it !

me too. been doing lots of transition clothes from thrifts stores...looking forward to a new wardrobe.....:smile:
  • NuttyBrewnette
    Options
    Not quite sure what the tattoo will be yet, but now that my goal is so close, I better get to deciding, eh? lol, I've been looking at designs and thinking about it for some time. Just haven't found what I wanted.....
  • katkins3
    katkins3 Posts: 1,360 Member
    Options
    A Mini Cooper! It will have to be used, but I can't wait.
    My current car is a black station wagon named: "the hearse", so you can imagine I'm looking forward to something more fun.
  • Hellbent_Heidi
    Hellbent_Heidi Posts: 3,669 Member
    Options
    A really great (expensive) pair of jeans that look super hot!
  • mandimoore617
    mandimoore617 Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    I have rewards planned for each "big" milestone...

Reach 199 (28 lbs gone since MFP, 42 lbs gone total) - Manicure & Pedicure (never had a pedi)
    Reach 180 (47 lbs gone since MFP, 61 lbs gone total) - New (expensive) running shoes
    Reach 150 (GW, 77lbs gone since MFP, 91 lbs gone total) - New bathing suit (maybe a bikini)
    Reach 140 (UGW 87 lbs gone since MFP, 101 lbs gone total) - 2 pairs of jeans, tailored to fit me perfectly

And, obviously, a new wardrobe will be needed. :-)
  • BunnyBearLove
    Options
    Haha! Mine is a tattoo too and a really hot bombshell style dress and I'm talking tight baby! XD
  • cdstadt
    cdstadt Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    tattoo and pin-up swim two piece suit!

I'm thinking the title art to the movie Ponyo or some Smashing Pumpkins album art.
  • hotlaurah
    Options
    Totally on board with the reward tattoo! I wanna get a half-sleeve with 1 flower for every pound that I've lost. 23 so far total over the past year or so... got at least 59 left to go- so that will be an EIGHTY-TWO flower tattoo! Can't wait!
  • VICKYORTIZ
    VICKYORTIZ Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Next 10 pounds will be a massage for me! :)
  • jgic2009
    jgic2009 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    I am not -- my new body will be reward enough!
  • sister_bear
    sister_bear Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    I didn't realize how fat I was until I started making goals... LOL

I have a goal for each 10 lbs since I lost the initial 20 lbs. Bought earrings and then I bought a new desk for the previous. I really wanted a new desk. My new desk is awesome.

Am not hard set on any of these goals, I may change them up (like the desk being available and on sale when I hit the goal). Most of my goals involve buying jewelry though because I have priorities here. My policy on clothes is to buy them when I find them and the opportunity strikes. I've been holding off on pants though and since my current pants fall off without a belt on, I think it's almost time. lol

I'm not sure if I'll need a new wardrobe or not when I'm done. I have a closet full of clothes that I haven't worn in years. I'm also not sure what size I'll be when I'm done, so I'm not holding out to hit a certain weight to buy clothes.

I am thinking about tattoos for 90 lbs and 100 lbs lost, but I've never gotten a tattoo and may chicken out. lol
  • PlunderBunneh
    PlunderBunneh Posts: 1,705 Member
    Options
    When I reach my ultimate goal, I'm having a pin-up girl style photo shoot. I've always wanted to do that, but never felt comfortable enough with my body.

I have a couple of mini-goals too. Under 200 and I'm getting something new pierced, and when I weigh less then Hubby (probably about 185, but the damn guy regularly drops twenty pounds without meaning to) I'm getting purple highlights in my hair. I think I might add in a new goal of some killer boots at 175 :D

I've been pondering on a back piece tattoo, a great fig tree, but I will know when the time is right for that.