How to burn some calories...

Options
So I am going to dinner then the theatre with my friend as a belated birthday present. I estimate I will go over by about 250 - 300 calories. Can anyone give me some tips on how to burn them off today?

I am already walking to the theatre from work which I have included in my diary.

I cant go running as when I get in it will be late when I get in. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Oh and I am also going to zumba tomorrow and walking fro over an hour

Replies

• dreaasha
    dreaasha Posts: 31
    Options
    I went out for my birthday, and I knew I'd go over-so I got into a really intense spin class and some yoga that day to help curb the overages. On my actual birthday, I had a piece of pecan pie coming to me, so I added it in my diary, and hit the gym hard core to cover the pie and anything else I ate that day.
  • lcarter25
    lcarter25 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    I am in the UK its 4:34pm, I finish work at 5 and dinner is at 6 then theatre so no time for the gym I am afraid
  • routerguy666
    Options
    That's like 1.3 ounces of fat, absolutely worst case... Just enjoy your night. No sense in getting hung up about such a small bump in the road ;)
  • lcarter25
    lcarter25 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    That's like 1.3 ounces of fat, absolutely worst case... Just enjoy your night. No sense in getting hung up about such a small bump in the road ;)

I suppose so

I could always just eat 300 cals less tomorrow