4bugsmama Posts: 2,871 Member
    Options
    Graphic tee designer
  • amyjsparkles
    amyjsparkles Posts: 6,165 Member
    Options
    4bugsmama wrote: »
    Graphic tee designer

Designs dollhouses and then likes them so much she can't part with them and sell them, also work in a Jelly Belly factory and steals and eats all the hot buttered popcorn ones as a way to really "stick it to the man," even though in actuality she despises jelly beans. Runs 5ks, drinks Vitamin Water, and enjoys time with her dog Pedro.
  • kulaid13
    kulaid13 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    Snake charmer
  • amyjsparkles
    Options
    Zita2019 wrote: »
    Graphic tee designer

Designs dollhouses and then likes them so much she can't part with them and sell them, also work in a Jelly Belly factory and steals and eats all the hot buttered popcorn ones as a way to really "stick it to the man," even though in actuality she despises jelly beans. Runs 5ks, drinks Vitamin Water, and enjoys time with her dog Pedro.
    Girl u are amazing 😂😂😂
    Love reading your posts!!!

Aww thanks!! 😂😊💕
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options
    She teaches the cha cha at the local seniors centre. There's only been one broken hip
  • 4bugsmama
    Options
    Snow cone flavor maker. Favorite flavor so far is liver and onions. No one else likes it, but she loves doing what makes her happy
  • amyjsparkles
    Options
    Dairy Queen snow cone maker. She wants to be promoted to ice cream cone maker, but hasn't perfected the swirly top part yet. Her weekend consists of ice cream cone practice sets, then arm exercise sets, then gluts, then back to ice cream. She enjoys Words with Friends, velvet Elvis pictures, and movies that make her cry.
  • amyjsparkles
    Options
    Zita2019 wrote: »
    Book writer 😉 I would buy a copy 😉

It's so awesome to have a fan!!

Ryan Gosling's personal assistant, even though she secretly hates The Notebook. Also has a part time job as a phone sex operator, but her speciality is talking to guys about how to fix cars, especially Buicks from 1972-1979. Enjoys reading old Chilton manuals, planting and picking fresh corn, and has an cat named Fluffmaster G.
  • 4bugsmama
    Options
    Paid participant in an effort to get the greater Phoenix area to wear onesie pajamas. She is adamant that a onesie pajama is versatile and will explain her viewpoint to anyone willing to listen
  • anitaplus4
    anitaplus4 Posts: 3,338 Member
    Options
    Blogs about hair and makeup
  • PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,850 Member
    Options
    My personal chef. I'm hungry, please come cook for me. :)
  • amyjsparkles
    Options
    Paid participant in an effort to get the greater Phoenix area to wear onesie pajamas. She is adamant that a onesie pajama is versatile and will explain her viewpoint to anyone willing to listen

Onesie pajamas are awesomeeee
  • anitaplus4
    anitaplus4 Posts: 3,338 Member
    Options
    PaperDoll_ wrote: »
    My personal chef. I'm hungry, please come cook for me. :)

Ok I'll be right over 😉😁
  • Bill9160
    Bill9160 Posts: 8,600 Member
    Options
    My PA
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    Stamp licker :D
  • Bill9160
    Options
    Shoe Shine Shop owner
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options
    Pistachio sheller. It's tedious work but he's a pro
  • 4bugsmama
    Options
    The bass of a singing quartet
  • Bill9160
    Options
    Rodeo Barrel Rider
  • Tankiscool
    Tankiscool Posts: 11,105 Member
    Options
    Bill's assistant who never writes down what people call him about when she answers the phone. She makes up stories and causes drama. Recently told him his wife called and told him to bring home bacon. Bill did, what his wife really said is bring home THE bacon. Bill didn't make any sales in his event coordinating business that day, him and the wife aren't getting along now. Safe to say, she won't be Bill's assistant any longer!