Turbo Fire Round 1 (Started 8/22/11)

Options
Good evening everyone!! I started my first round of Turbo Fire yesterday and am looking for some buddies to join me along the way! I have surgery on the 21st of September, so it'll be in the middle of week 5. I'm going to hopefully not have to break for too long but would love to have some where/one to be accountable to!

Replies

• Sporty98
    Sporty98 Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    I am ordering Turbo Fire this week.....I've been debated whether or not to buy it, and I've finally decided YES! It looks fabulous, and I can't wait to try it!
  • TropicalSeaShell
    Options
    Hey girls. I already did about 2 months of Turbofire and got great results. After week 6 I started missing a lot of workouts and kinda fell off. I am ready to start Round 2...already preparing, so I will be contining by starting on Week 2 tomorrow. I have been off of a program for over a month and need to get back on the horse! Good luck chicas!

Shannon
  • drjennelle
    drjennelle Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    hi ladies! turbo fire is my favorite workout program EVER! i have done a few rounds (i bought it as soon as it came out) and do the workouts pretty regularly! i think you will LOVE it! i just finished a turbo fire workout in fact, sweating profusely, yet smiling all the while! it's so much fun and it's KILLER!!! i will be continuing to do turbo fire so id be happy have accountability partners :) WOOT!
  • tinamarie204
    Options
    I love it...starting it again soon, second time around. I think I saw more progress doing this than I did training for my triathlon! (And its a heck of a lot more fun!)
  • meana717
    meana717 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Well I'm glad to see that I got some responses... but I'm going to link up under another thread... They started at the same time. Here is the thread and maybe we can all go over there! She is looking for some buddies too!!!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/324271-turbo-fire-8-22-the-holiday-countdown