Depressed

Options
Who else is trying to loose weight but still depressed

Replies

• Viddo82
    Viddo82 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Right here.. Keep going though - don't give up!
  • zolettastrega
    zolettastrega Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    You guys don't even look fat at all. Or are those not your real pictures?
  • puffbrat
    puffbrat Posts: 2,806 Member
    Options

That's rude! Someone doesn't have to look fat to still want to lose weight and be in a point they are comfortable with in a healthy weight range.

OP - I'm not too bad right now but do fight with depression and am losing weight.
  • kbmnurse1
    kbmnurse1 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    Relax.
  • kilasmith442
    kilasmith442 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    yes it's really me
  • kilasmith442
    Options
    I'm only here to get my abs back but this weak has made my depression go way up
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    I'm only here to get my abs back but this weak has made my depression go way up

Do you mean "this week" or do you mean "this weakness"? Can you elaborate?
  • kilasmith442
    Options
    Its been bad but like it's getting were I just want to die
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    Its been bad but like it's getting were I just want to die

call
    1-800-273-8255
    now
  • ahmedfwzy
    ahmedfwzy Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Every thing is hard at the beginning. Just keep doing. And you will reach your goal. This is my experience in diet
  • vfromw
    vfromw Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Your journey is your own, your path. Everything youve done is something you thought was right to do at the time. Just as its hard to get abs, it takes just or longer to grow anhealthy mind,body,soul.
  • snowflake954
    snowflake954 Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options
    If your depression is serious, you need help. Call a hotline or make an appointment immediately. Dieting is stressful and you need to resolve this problem first. Please.
  • siebealbers
    siebealbers Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Pro tip: don't have goals in your life, they are literally for losers. Use systems instead, apply your system (exercise, food intake, caloric balance) dailly, and don't focus on a the future state, but on the fact you applied them that day and there was nothing more that you could have done. This increases your chances on happy states of mind, because of a diminishing of desires. Tomorrow never comes, remember that.
  • Annemariezonderma
    Annemariezonderma Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Depression sucks. Big time. I don't know how else to put it. I've been suffering from it for about ten years now. And I didn't think I was ever going to be able to say this, but it can get better. Sunshine is slightly coming through over here...
    Dare to seek help. You don't have to bear the suffering of the whole world on your shoulders on your own. You don't have to suffer in silence. Reach out. There are people who care. I care. I see you.
    Don't give up!

Grtz. Your fellow depressed losing weight Dutchie.
  • pixibombz
    pixibombz Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Yeah..stayed same last two weeks even tho under cals and more exercise..doin my head in..i think whats the point..its certainly not helping my depression one bit!
  • Themanofstone
    Themanofstone Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    If you need ab workout ideas I got you and I will give you a internet hug for your depression
  • Devil_Dawg
    Devil_Dawg Posts: 167 Member
    edited March 2019
    Options
    Hope everything is alright. It gets tough somerimes but don't give up! You can do this!
  • CharlizeGraves
    CharlizeGraves Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hey anybody is welcome to add me as a friend! I’m on here regularly and have lots of good vibes . Hugs 🤗
  • shaf238
    shaf238 Posts: 4,021 Member
    Options
    Above and beyond this whole fitness lifestyle, please go and find someone professional to talk to, it might help. Stay safe.