My little NSV :)

Options
Last September I pulled out my green strapless, pencil skirt dress from my wardrobe. Looking a lil apprehensive, i undid the zip, stepping in and shimmeyed it on up. With a 5-6 inch gap at the back where the zip should do up (even with someone else helpping) it just didnt happen. I was gutted. I had a week till in need to be in the dress....but ended up buying a newer, bigger one.

This year, Last week to be exact, I did the same. I pulled it up over the hips, and managed to do up half the zip myself. Then with help, managed to do up the rest of the zip, bar the two inchs at the top. (Which would do up with the right underwear and a bit of effort)

The only problem with this dress, is although it showed a killer waist, i had a very unflattering shape of a stomach and is was pulling slightly. But its close than it was!

Replies

• Ruchell
    Ruchell Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Wait to go! Congrats to you and your 'killer waist'!
  • teelt13
    teelt13 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Yay!!! Your hardwork is paying off :-)
  • jmikels67
    jmikels67 Posts: 116
    Options
    Congrats! Awesome that you've got a killer waist, and before long, you'll like what you see in the tummy department too! Woo hoo!
  • Hype
    Hype Posts: 349
    Options
    Thank you =D
  • fateschild
    fateschild Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Great job, it's always nice when you see all the hard work paying off. :happy: :happy:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!