• starwhisperer
    Options
    I am! Where are you at?
  • jenny_fur
    Options
    Concord NC here! Beautiful day, huh?
  • starwhisperer
    Options
    It is, now just waiting patiently to see if I will need to hide out from the hurricane.
  • cityatmidnight
    Options
    I'm in Raleigh.
  • smadrigal04
    Options
    I wish I was back in NC...stuck here in IL though...I'm originally from Goldsboro, NC.
  • mrmanmeat
    mrmanmeat Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    It is, now just waiting patiently to see if I will need to hide out from the hurricane.

I doubt it'll be bad.

I'm South of Asheville on the NC/SC line.
  • brittanydaniel79
    Options
    I need a workout buddy too! I'm in Cary.
  • chartey
    chartey Posts: 3
    Options
    Hello. I need a workout buddy too, too bad I live in Ontario. I hate working out by myself!
  • BostonRedSoxGirl
    Options
    I'm in Cary!
  • minadeathclutch
    minadeathclutch Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    OMG NORTH CAROLINA PEOPLE!! YAYY!!! i am in salisbury!
  • minadeathclutch
    Options
    I need a workout buddy too! I'm in Cary.

ooop! look theres another person in cary!
  • minadeathclutch
    Options
    Concord NC here! Beautiful day, huh?

I'm so close to you! it's amazing out !
  • minadeathclutch
    Options
    Hello. I need a workout buddy too, too bad I live in Ontario. I hate working out by myself!

i know how you feel. it gets so boring!!
  • KayakingPublicist
    KayakingPublicist Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I'm South of Asheville NC ... heard of Saluda NC? It's about 1.5 hrs from Charlotte. Can't workout WITH you unless we meet at the Charlotte Whitewater Center, but we can be buddies. Would love to have more friends on MFP. I just came into contact with a doo doo head on another forum and I'm not going to let that diminish other great people on MFP. My brother lost 120+ pounds here. He's in KY. Buddy me if you're needing support and want to support another -- NC or not!
  • mrmanmeat
    mrmanmeat Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    I'm South of Asheville NC ... heard of Saluda NC? It's about 1.5 hrs from Charlotte. Can't workout WITH you unless we meet at the Charlotte Whitewater Center, but we can be buddies. Would love to have more friends on MFP. I just came into contact with a doo doo head on another forum and I'm not going to let that diminish other great people on MFP. My brother lost 120+ pounds here. He's in KY. Buddy me if you're needing support and want to support another -- NC or not!

I know it. I'm riding the 176 hill soon.
  • minadeathclutch
    Options

We will definately be buddies!

pretty puppy btw. my friend has two huskies :D
  • starwhisperer
    Options
    I live in Fort Bragg. I have to say you guys have a beautiful state, it has been nice living here.
  • schobert101
    schobert101 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Flat Rock here.
  • minadeathclutch
    Options
    I live in Fort Bragg. I have to say you guys have a beautiful state, it has been nice living here.

stay here! :D i moved here from the northeast, and my god.. lol at first it was like the biggest culture shock i have ever experienced.. but now that i have been here for 4 years i love it. i wouldnt leave for anything!
  • KayakingPublicist
    KayakingPublicist Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    QUOTED
    "We will definately be buddies!

pretty puppy btw. my friend has two huskies :D "

Huskies? As my photo implies, lovin' the huskies.
    One tatoo over here. Phatty tats on you.