JM 30 day shred

Options
13»

Replies

• thisisabbie
    thisisabbie Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    I have 3 weeks til my next beach holiday, so i've just started 30DS again, for the 2nd time this year. Only this time it'll be 21 day shred!

Just a heads up for anyone new to the shred though.... Level 2 can really play havoc with your knees. A lot of people on here have said the same thing. So i'd suggest starting level 2 a couple of days early (if you feel ready), and alternating with level 1 for a bit to try and ease your knees into it. That's what i'll be doing this time, for sure.

Good luck all! It's a great program... You'll feel stronger and fitter in no time ;-)
  • concealedpearl
    Options
    aaaargh I hate Level 2...4 more days left.:explode:
  • JWeaser
    JWeaser Posts: 302
    Options
    Just did Ri30 day 1 today and I didn't think she could be any more annoying. lol What the hell does "Phone it in" mean? Makes me nuts each times she says it. I am going to alternate days between Ri30 and 6 week 6 pack. 6week is more than abs, still good cardio and I do most of the floor moves with weights so, we will see.
  • beckysbeauties
    beckysbeauties Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Everyone's been pretty quiet on here lately...how's YOUR 30 DS going? I am on Level 2 and hating every minute of it!! But I haven't missed a day, which is a huge accomplishment for me!
  • JWeaser
    Options
    I never thought I would say this BUT.... I miss 30DS!! lol Alternating between Ri30 and 6W6P is a killer!! lol Made a mistake and did both yesterday. Ouch, I am too old for that crap.
  • concealedpearl
    Options
    Just started L3 yesterday, it wasn't bad. A lot of the moves are from her BFBM DVD which I've done before. 9 more days
  • concealedpearl
    Options
    The shred has really weakened my knees and I'm in crazy pain lately. I stopped and I'm letting my knees heal.
  • 4vhughes
    4vhughes Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I started L1D1 last night. Apparently it's going to be more of a 45DS for me. I'm not counting D1 until I can (1) finish the workout and (2) not stop. Maybe I should get out the WiiFit and work my way up to Shredding?
  • sandy2006
    sandy2006 Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    Day 4 L1 for me. I have been modifying even though she says Jumping jacks cant be modified. The first 2 days I did all the high impact and killed my knees So Im not coming off the ground for the next few days a tleast.
  • Jycooper
    Jycooper Posts: 195
    Options
    will be completing L1 D3 today.
  • JWeaser
    Options
    To those with knee issues: be absolutely sure your form is dead on. I did the same thing the first time I tried 30DS and my foot was pointed slightly out for some of the moves and it killed me. Also, don't go as deep into the lunges for the first (at least) half of the level.

Good luck!