Comment here if you want more friends!!

Replies

• Kprycelewis
    Kprycelewis Posts: 0 Member
    Sure, New here. Don’t know what the heck I am doing?! Well I know how to train.. Just learning the ropes of this site. Currently lost 22 kgs .. Just about to hit my 40’s and hoping to do it in style and owning my body again. Yay. Go me .. smiles and winks*
  • bcjohnson44
    bcjohnson44 Posts: 3 Member
    edited April 2019
    Hey y’all, just started logging what I eat! I’d love some friends to keep me accountable!

[edited by MFP mods]
  • Katy2Survivor
    Katy2Survivor Posts: 111 Member
    🖐🏻 Feel free to add me 💃🏼
  • OGingerBeardMan
    OGingerBeardMan Posts: 156 Member
    I'm also here for motivation and more friends. Feel free to add!
  • nebulah_exe
    nebulah_exe Posts: 38 Member
    If anyone would like a new friend I'm here! Just jumped back on the wagon again and I'm happy to help you guys out as much as I can :)

Feel free to add me!
  • Always open for more friends and motivation. I've got about 50 more lbs to go before I hit my first weight goal. Feel free to send me a request!
  • Looking to add active friends to my list. If you workout 3-6 days a week and want to motivate each other feel free to add me. I have an open diary and post daily. 🙂
  • RedLipsRedDress
    RedLipsRedDress Posts: 125 Member
    Hello everyone! I've been on my fitness pal since 2016 and I lost a lot of weight the healthy way. A bit than a year later, after I had maintained for a few months, I kind of gave it up. I kept some of the healthy habits for a while and even though I started gaining weight back, I wasn't worried. This winter everything went out of control and now I find myself almost back to where I started. Now I am focused on logging daily and completing my diary no matter if under or over my goal. Many of my previous friends are no longer active. If you have read everything I wrote and still want to be friends and support each other's journeys don't hesitate to add me.
  • Iron_Muscle_
    Iron_Muscle_ Posts: 5,095 Member
    The more the merrier. Add away.
  • anicole144
    anicole144 Posts: 125 Member
    Add me if you'd like! I am always trying to motivate everyone to be the greatest they can be!
  • WitchyWoman7676
    WitchyWoman7676 Posts: 90 Member
    Hi! Looking for new friends, motivation, support and advice.. I've been gone awhile but am going to start over again!
  • Lck219
    Lck219 Posts: 3 Member
    Hit a hard plateau and took some time off to maintain. Maybe having friends will help hold me accountable to power through these last ~15 lbs I need to lose!
  • Sun1love1975
    Sun1love1975 Posts: 14 Member
    Seeking accountability & motivational friends. 😊. Please add me if you want the same.
  • DesireEW1986
    DesireEW1986 Posts: 5 Member
    Hey would love some friends really need some motivational support so bad!
  • alexis1616
    alexis1616 Posts: 115 Member
    Always looking for more friends for motivation, support and accountability!
  • rachelpelucca
    rachelpelucca Posts: 57 Member
    Always up for more motivational people 💪🏻☺️
  • crystalbo06
    crystalbo06 Posts: 22 Member
    Been gone awhile and looking for new friends! Love to see positive posts and motivation!
  • jhaddon7143
    jhaddon7143 Posts: 57 Member
    Feel free to add me. Always looking for more friends
  • TomFit18
    TomFit18 Posts: 2,582 Member
    Hey all....feel free to add me! Hope you have a great hump day!
  • Aphroditee
    Aphroditee Posts: 31 Member
    Add me 😊