Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

What are you doing RIGHT NOW???

Replies

• lx1xlx1x Posts: 21,933Member Member Posts: 21,933Member Member
    *yawns* trying to wake up to do the am walk and get ready for work
  • IWillTakeBackMyLifeIWillTakeBackMyLife Posts: 155Member Member Posts: 155Member Member
    Just finished my morning meal for the day. I had an orange, tuna sandwich, broccoli, kale and some kimchi. Back to water fasting. Sadly my foot seems to be hurting this morning and I woke up a bit later than usual so the sun is high in the sky. I'm gonna go on a walk in a few hours if it seems better, but I think I may need to give the foot some rest. The bones that are out of place from breaking my foot last year are what are giving me pain, which really sucks.

• julesdechainejulesdechaine Posts: 138Member Member Posts: 138Member Member
    About to interview a gal. And then EAT. So ready to eat.
  • Tigg_erTigg_er Posts: 17,310Member Member Posts: 17,310Member Member
    Wondering what I'm doing right now
  • honeybee__12honeybee__12 Posts: 11,380Member, Premium Member Posts: 11,380Member, Premium Member
  • Tigg_erTigg_er Posts: 17,310Member Member Posts: 17,310Member Member
  • IWillTakeBackMyLifeIWillTakeBackMyLife Posts: 155Member Member Posts: 155Member Member
    Foot started feeling better so I wound up getting a walk in after all with the sun high up in the sky. Feels good. Back home now sipping on water, browsing through some stuff then I'm gonna get ready for bed. Just went shopping so I'm excited to finally eat some good food tomorrow morning.
    Workin and 🤫posting
  • ElC_76ElC_76 Posts: 3,054Member Member Posts: 3,054Member Member
    lx1x wrote: »
    Workin and 🤫posting

So glad u can spare the time here 🤗 I think it good guy to have around. . Cook lots of yummy food... hmmm!
    edited April 2019
  • Johns_Dope_AFJohns_Dope_AF Posts: 460Member, Premium Member Posts: 460Member, Premium Member
    Logging back into this app after being away for a year :#
  • r3d_butt3rfly_r3d_butt3rfly_ Posts: 2,160Member Member Posts: 2,160Member Member
    Getting caffeinated... I should be drinking water instead but coffee is needed today.
  • tinkerhellraisertinkerhellraiser Posts: 5,447Member Member Posts: 5,447Member Member
    looking on the bright side
  • LiftingSpiritsLiftingSpirits Posts: 2,181Member Member Posts: 2,181Member Member

Welcome back!
  • LiftingSpiritsLiftingSpirits Posts: 2,181Member Member Posts: 2,181Member Member
    looking on the bright side

Good :) I saw a video that I know you would love. I need to find it and post it.
  • punksprincess88punksprincess88 Posts: 129Member Member Posts: 129Member Member
    Putting on my makeup fixing my hair and going to go pay bills ☹😢😪 bye bye money
  • Johns_Dope_AFJohns_Dope_AF Posts: 460Member, Premium Member Posts: 460Member, Premium Member
    Thanks! It’s good to be back!

Welcome back!

• your_future_ex_wifeyour_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,310Member Member Posts: 4,310Member Member
    Reckoner67 wrote: »
    just finished my first episode of Zombie's run. It was a fun way to get a run done.

Always wanted to try that

I like it too. It’s best outdoors. At dusk. On a secluded dirt road. With “uninhabited” woods on either side.
    Chillaxin
  • Liftingat58Liftingat58 Posts: 508Member Member Posts: 508Member Member
    Watching baseball
  • Reckoner67Reckoner67 Posts: 3,349Member Member Posts: 3,349Member Member
    Forgot the melatonin and deciding if it’s worth getting outta bed to take it