Claremont California girl looking for buddys and support!

Options
:flowerforyou: HI all, looking for support. Just joined yesterday and need encouragement! Hope this site helps me.. :)

Replies

• kimsciolino
    kimsciolino Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcone to MFP! This is a great site with tons of information and motivation. Just remember to log in everyday and log all of your food and excersise. It becomes a little addicting..
    Good Luck with all your goals.
  • danizaga
    danizaga Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    hey claremont! i'm in walnut! you can add me as a friend.
  • victorialynnstine94
    Options
    HI! Welcome to MFP. My name is Vickie and I am here to help and support you all the way!
  • mpcass
    mpcass Posts: 86
    Options
    Hi I'm Mike from Arizona. Joined MFP for the same reasons. Add me as a friend if you like.
  • javaruck
    javaruck Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Hi Claremont! I’m up in Valencia so I guess that makes us MFP neighbors. This is a great site/tool for helping you on your journey to better health. Best of luck to you and feel free to add me if you want some support.

Cheers,

Bob
  • TrishB30
    TrishB30 Posts: 13
    Options
    Hello! I've done this before, but had to close my account do to personal reasons. But I'm back again -- so you or anyone can add me!!
  • hannahdiaz2
    Options
    Hi there :) I'm Hannah from Whittier CA. I've been doing this for awhile and have actually been very successful. I'd love to help you out and offer advice and tip. Feel free to add me :)