Recent post about green tea?!!!

Options
Somebody recently posted about drinking green tea and how it had been beneficial to their weight loss. I can't find the thread and am too impatient to go look for it. Does anybody have any success stories about green tea and how it has made your life better??? I was just curious. I bought some today and drank a cup with splenda and it was good. I was cold and it warmed me up...wondered what else it was supposed to do for me...other than keep me warm!!

Replies

• ohthatbambi
    ohthatbambi Posts: 1,098 Member
    Options
    Somebody recently posted about drinking green tea and how it had been beneficial to their weight loss. I can't find the thread and am too impatient to go look for it. Does anybody have any success stories about green tea and how it has made your life better??? I was just curious. I bought some today and drank a cup with splenda and it was good. I was cold and it warmed me up...wondered what else it was supposed to do for me...other than keep me warm!!
  • artschoolgirl
    artschoolgirl Posts: 598 Member
    Options
    I drink tons of green tea everyday! For me, it's great because warm liquid is also good for your digestion. So I find that i'm far more regular when I drink it. Lose the splenda though, that's good to counteract all the benefits of green/herbal tea.
  • naugustyniak
    naugustyniak Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    I drink it iced too....I get decaf and make it in my Mr Coffee Iced Tea Maker.
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    green tea has a lot of antioxidants in it- so that's good. plus it has a mild appetite supressant quality as well - Bonus!
  • krystina09
    Options
    well i never tried it but after reading everybody's stories i think i might. I recently had a child and i gained a huge amount of weight and I'm disgusted with my self
  • porka29
    porka29 Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    The crystal light naturals green tea with Raspberry, does this type have the same qualities?