Diet Pills/Supplements?

Options
2»

Replies

• icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    Eat right and exercise. That it the supplement for all.
    Go to this
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/5990--presciption?hl=prescription#posts-40335
    this should help answer your question.
  • His_Kelly
    Options
    Eat right and exercise. That it the supplement for all.
    Go to this
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/5990--presciption?hl=prescription#posts-40335
    this should help answer your question.

Exactly! There is no better way to lose weight than this.
  • goodtimesdani
    Options
    For sleep aid, I use melatonin - I think that it works really good. Its more a vitamin, and its over the counter.
  • vicky1
    vicky1 Posts: 236
    Options
    Don't do it the side effects are way not worth it I was put on prescription tablets that trust me they work they make you never and I mean never feel hungry so you could easily go all day not eating gr8 to lose weight at the start but not so gr8 when you come of them (you can only take for a maximum of 12mnths then not again for 2 yr) now side effects the worst other than heart racing is the excessive sweating and I mean excessive this takes some getting used too and you know all the weight I lost I have put straight back on so diet and exercise positive thinking etc etc are by far the best diet pills on the market and FREE what a bonus.

As for insomia try hebal tea I drink camomile with honey and lemon works a treat. Also steer clear of caffeine after 7pm.
    :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
  • blherce
    Options
    My mother takes melatonin for sleeping too. Its not a "sleeping pill", so that is good. Also, chamomile tea with honey...I love the stuff...I have never taken it though, but thought I would back up what a few other people have mentioned :tongue:
  • catlover
    catlover Posts: 389
    Options
    what helps to sleep? I also have insomnia.

Melatonin - but please check with your doctor or nutritionist before taking just to be sure this is right for you.

:flowerforyou:

This is what I use, per my doctor, back when I suffered severe depression. I bought 300 tablets of the 100 mcg dose and the bottle lasted about 8 years. When I looked for them last year, I could only find them in 300 mcg. Not wanting to take more, I asked the pharmacist to split them. That's when he said they won't hurt me but they aren't helping me either. Others pharmacists have told me the same thing. They are labeled as a dietary supplement.
  • zenmama
    zenmama Posts: 1,000
    Options
    Like alaskagal I too take melatonin...I justify it due to the body already producing it...and I feel in my case not enough for me to sleep...:noway:

dd