• Stefani74
    Stefani74 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Most of mine...

Guns.jpg

Nice. Are you a hunter?

Yes,deer and small game.

Please oh please tell me you eat them.

Other then woodchucks (groundhogs) which are just garden and field pests I always do.

Phew, good! I hate sport hunting :(

My son is a hunter and I told him he has to eat anything he kills!! He hunts deer, turkey, and duck. He's also left eye dominant and shoots left handed even tho he's right handed.

I have a Ruger LCP 380 and .38 special...and I have a Concealed Handgun License.
  • ItsCasey
    ItsCasey Posts: 4,022 Member
    Options
    I have a concealed carry permit (TX), and I carry a Ruger .380 LCP.
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    given our current government trend toward doing away with the 2nd amendment, I would not tell the internet what guns I own! The Men in Black may come knocking.......:flowerforyou:

The day that happens is the day I move to Switzerland :laugh: as Ted Nugent said, "The 2nd Amendment IS my carry permit" :P

Love Ted Nugent and love his political views :love:

I don't own any guns as of right now but grew up with them. Dad's got dozens from BB guns to AR's to my grandpa's Chinese rifle from his military service. I still practice at the range. I've got a gift, I'm the only one in the family who doesn't carry a gun but I'm also the best shot...
  • writtenINthestars
    writtenINthestars Posts: 1,933 Member
    Options
    Whoops,.... Wrong guns! I make it a habit to avoid woman who can shoot straight!! :noway:

:laugh:
  • adrian_indy
    adrian_indy Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    As soon as I get some extra cash flow, I would like to buy a handgun and a rifle. I already have a Remington 12 gauge automatic I use rarely on caly pigeons.
  • GouletB
    GouletB Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    My husband, father inlaw, brother inlaw, both brothers, dad have many. I just have 38 (its pink camo :)) and a 270 shortmag savage it needs cut down because im not that big (still got my deer in one shot though). We also hunt and eat everything. :) Raising my kids to know about guns and especially gun safety!
  • overzoelous
    overzoelous Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I love my 12 guage semi auto benelli. It's light weight which makes it perfect for hunting/competitive skeet or trap.
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    When my son was born we put trigger locks on our three BB guns, then lost the keys. Its a pity, they are fun.
  • rocketpants
    rocketpants Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    I like I have 2 rifles, a shot gun and two handguns.

This is the weapon i Conceal Cary (its a .45)
    handgun-pistol-taurus-1745031-745-45-millpro-cmp-bl.jpg
  • swordsmith
    swordsmith Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    So unless i move country and get a citizenship im never going to be able to legally get a gun!

Not true here in the US. So long as you are a resident alien with a valid green card and live in a state that supports your right to bear arms you can get a pistol permit and carry. I have two good friends who are UK citizens who have lived here for years- both got their permits and carry handguns.
  • swordsmith
    Options
    I have quite a few weapons- the one you see in my profile pic is a Colt AR-15 lower with a Noveske 10.5" VLTOR upper. I run an AImpoint Comp M4 red-dot (NVG capable) with a 3x magnifier ona flip to side mount (for distance or CQB shooting as required). A Magpul collapsable stock and Magpul pistol grip. Magazines are Magpul PMags. I have a Surefire light on the side controlled by a pressure pad.I also run an AAC M4-2000 suppressor on the front end. This is my main "go to" weapon for home defense with the home defense mags being topped off with 75gr TAP ammo.

The other home defense carbine is an HK UMP (an SBRed USC) running an 8" barrel. This has an EOTech holographic sight on it, a Lasermax green laser, and Surefire light. This weapon is also suppressed with a Gemtech UMP suppressor on the front. In this I run 230gr Gold Dot ammo as the primary defense ammo.

Other rifles are 3 additional AR's, a real MARS imported CETME, AK-74, GSG-5, Remington 700 set-up as a countersniper rifle, Benelli 12 ga, an SVD, FS2000, and a few others.

For pistols I currently carry a S&W M&P-9 VTAC with a custom trigger job in a Bladetech holster with 2 extra mags in a Bladetech carrier. Ammo in these is Wilson Combat +P 124gr XTP. If I need something slimmer I have a fully combat tricked out Colt Lightweight Commander also in a bladetech holster and mag carrier. Mags are Wilson Combat 47Ds filled with WIlson Combat 230gr XTP. Both weapons have tritium sights (or in the case of the Smith the VTAC sights)

Other pistols are a Walther P-22 running a Gemtech Outback suppressor, HK USPx, HK USP Tactical with an AAC Ti-Rant suppressor, 1st gen Glock, one of the last fully made and assembled in Belgium Hi Powers, 1911 dated to 1918 (traced back to an USMC order), Para-Ordnance LDA, Sig P220, SA XDm, and another 8 or so pistols.

So yes- I have a fair amount of NFA (National Firearms Act) weapons primarily as short barreled rifles and a butt load of suppressors (aka "silencers"). I am currently on the hunt for a decent full auto mini-Uzi but god they are hard to find right now!

I also take at least 2 advanced classes each year (1 pistol and 1 carbine related) to keep my skills up. Part of my reson to lose wieght is the last carbine class I went too I seriously sucked wind- couldnt get into any decent shooting positions and my ability to run and gun was just abysmal.

If anyone is near CT and wants to go shooting let me know... I'm always up for some range time and even teaching those who have never shot anything how to shoot safely. I'll post some pics later as I cannot do it from work.
  • swordsmith
    Options
    Unfortunately in England guns are illegal..
    So unless i move country and get a citizenship im never going to be able to legally get a gun!
    But i dont think they sell they guns i like anyway.. =/

Ugh, I know, I would HATE to live there, TBH. What kind of guns do you like?

You might be able to get them, i dont no..
    Not sure of names..
    but i like really heavy machine guns!
    Ones you have to sit on something to fire!!
    Also like semi-automatic pistols. (but i suppose there everywhere lol).

yes in many states here in the US you can indeed purchase and own heavy machineguns if you have the money. The Federal paperwork to own them is cheap- the weapons themselves and feeding them is expensive. You can even own mini-guns, grenade launchers, etc legally- it is expensive but it can be done.

And nope- crimes with these legally owned weapons are so rare as to effectively be 0%. Only 3 incidents since the 1934 GCA was put in place.
  • VELVET2688
    Options
    I live in the #1 hunting State...we ALL have them...not many home robbery's here.
  • boomboom011
    boomboom011 Posts: 1,459
    Options
    I love guns...to shoot and to learn about. I have 2 handguns, both by Springfield, emp and xd both 40 cal. Fun stuff!!

me too! springfield xd .40 subcompact.

DH has a Beretta Px 4 storm (forgive me i might have the model name wrong) but its once nice firearm to shoot.
  • boomboom011
    boomboom011 Posts: 1,459
    Options
    given our current government trend toward doing away with the 2nd amendment, I would not tell the internet what guns I own! The Men in Black may come knocking.......:flowerforyou:

given our current govt trend they know what we have already if you have them legally however they have no clue who has them illegally. :explode:

Ok thats all im going to say about that. :laugh: