What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• your_future_ex_wife
    your_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,278 Member
    Options

I can't unsee this. Ruined. Completely ruined.

It gets worse.
    Brendan-Fraser.jpg

i can work with this
  • RomaineCalm
    RomaineCalm Posts: 3,972 Member
    Options
    iMago wrote: »

It gets worse.
    Brendan-Fraser.jpg

also fwiw- he claims to have been sexually assaulted by some guild director back in 03 and he spoke out about it. he thinks that's why his roles started drying up.
    plus the alimony and child support. i think he was paying around 900,000 a year for both.

Geez. Well no wonder he looks like a train hit him.
  • your_future_ex_wife
    your_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,278 Member
    Options

It gets worse.
    Brendan-Fraser.jpg

also fwiw- he claims to have been sexually assaulted by some guild director back in 03 and he spoke out about it. he thinks that's why his roles started drying up.
    plus the alimony and child support. i think he was paying around 900,000 a year for both.

If that happened to him that's horrible and I do legitimately feel for him, and going through a divorce is never easy regardless of who you are

plus he's one of the few actors who's always seemed like an actual good person. like how could you hate him? just like Tom Hanks or Keanu

yes, true
  • RomaineCalm
    Options
    Gaah y'all quit being like that. I bet he's fun to be around.

I'm not intending to be mean. It's just crazy how different he looks and knowing what all he's been through it's easy to see what a toll it took on him. That's sad.

It gets worse.
    Brendan-Fraser.jpg

If that happened to him that's horrible and I do legitimately feel for him, and going through a divorce is never easy regardless of who you are

plus he's one of the few actors who's always seemed like an actual good person. like how could you hate him? just like Tom Hanks or Keanu

And I agree. I think he's a decent dude.

And I <3 Keanu.
  • RomaineCalm
    Options

It gets worse.
    Brendan-Fraser.jpg

I agree with you, and so would kid me who had a crush on him

Let's just rewind, ok?
    To better times.

c384faf9a7fd68edde3b6821f2419582.jpg

They really went and put some lip smacker on him and I am here for it

Thumbs up to both statements.
  • Den_of_Iniquity
    Den_of_Iniquity Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    5kmu7hhg83hh.jpg
  • Den_of_Iniquity
    Den_of_Iniquity Posts: 424 Member
    edited April 2019
    Options
    Why aren't there Falafel Fridays? Falafels always get left out.
  • anicole144
    anicole144 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I want to take a nap because I am tired, but I can't go to sleep. 🤷🏼
  • Keep_on_cardio
    Keep_on_cardio Posts: 4,166 Member
    Options
    nothing like a chalky protein shake.. nom nom
  • Carried_aw4y
    Carried_aw4y Posts: 44 Member
    edited April 2019
    Options
    WTF is this bull$#!+?! It’s snowing... This is so depressing... Where is ALL of the chocolate?!cijbjol5jv9i.jpeg
  • Tankiscool
    Tankiscool Posts: 11,105 Member
    Options
    WTF is this bull$#!+?! It’s snowing... This is so depressing... Where is ALL of the chocolate?!cijbjol5jv9i.jpeg

Oh well. Its the time of year were it will melt fast!
  • Carried_aw4y
    Options
    Tankiscool wrote: »

Oh well. Its the time of year were it will melt fast!

Hopefully! Anything is possible though... 😊
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options

I hear ya. After a month of melting, this is our current snow situation

ciofjdnmmqkq.jpeg
  • Reckoner67
    Reckoner67 Posts: 3,344 Member
    Options
    We’ve still got some dirty piles in the parking lots but thankfully I think we’re done with snow. I’ll know tomorrow when I get home again
  • Carried_aw4y
    Options
    caco_ethes wrote: »

I hear ya. After a month of melting, this is our current snow situation

ciofjdnmmqkq.jpeg

Uggggghhhh!!! That’s much worse than where I am. Where are you @caco_ethes? (if you don’t mind me asking) I’m in Ottawa, ON, Canada.