Hello people! I am looking for some motivating friends.

Options
Hi guys, ive been in this boat before, i was 255lbs and got down to 162lbs. Life went on and i didnt maintain i am back at 244lbs i have set a goal for now of 199lbs. Ive been bouncing back and for between 233-250lbs for the past two years. Im wanting to lose weight before my birthday in September. I keep telling myself i wanna do that for the past two years and havent even tried.
I am just getting tired of sitting around, hiding myself and being away from people because i am not comfortable being around anyone any more.
In time i wanna be able to get back to 160lbs. I am 24, and 5'7. I look forward to meeting some of u! And getting advice as i am rusty to all of this again and forgot a few things. I just wanna know where i should start. Thanks have a good day! - K.๐Ÿ™‚

Replies

• Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 41,130 Member
    Options
    I am tired of being a damn yo-yo....we got this ....we can do this....feel free to add me :)
  • jreed9787
    jreed9787 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm in. Need all the support I can get.
  • ShrinkingMama2
    ShrinkingMama2 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    We are SO similar. I am 25 years old and 241 pounds. I want to be 190 by the time 2019 is over! Add me!!!
  • Maytheforcebewithyou54
    Options
    Hi! Feel free to add me as well! ๐Ÿ™‚ I want to lose about 50 pounds. Iโ€™m 27 years old. Weigh about 165 pounds. I lost weight a few years back but gained it all back. Iโ€™m just ready for a change! My boyfriend wants to take me out for the weekend at the end of July and I would love to lose some weight before then so I can buy a nice outfit!!! I would love some support and people to help motivate me as I would do to you! โค๏ธโค๏ธ๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ™‚
  • BadBanditCA
    BadBanditCA Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Hi! All welcome to add me!
  • dogtrnr3
    dogtrnr3 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi and I would love to help you with as much support as I can offer. I am in the same boat with you on the yo yo dieting and weight gain. It is so hard to eat health all the time. Good luck and remember you're not alone.
  • sometolose
    sometolose Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Add me to your friends list. I have been doing this for 11 days now and I am determined to lose 20 pounds by October for my cruise and my birthday. My weight was 155lbs but now I am 175. I have to do something now before I get any bigger. I have been watching my calorie intake and if I go over what my calories are for the day , I make myself exercise to offset the calories. It is hard when you are doing it by yourself and my husband could lose a few pounds but doesn't have any desire to. I can't tell myself how much I have gained until I step on the scale or look at a picture someone else took. That's when I say to myself " I hate the way I look". I hope we can bounce ideas and thoughts of our daily issues as it comes to losing weight. I know it is hard especially since I am getting older all the time.
  • Linaescalante
    Linaescalante Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi all! Also looking for support, Iโ€™m in my third week of the Keto diet, itโ€™s been good so far, but some days are harder than others.... I donโ€™t want to screw it up!!!
  • prap2016
    prap2016 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Go ahead and add me so we can all do this journey together :)
  • AphroditesBrat
    AphroditesBrat Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I been bouncing around the same weight for years, and I wanna be happy with myself for once.
    I am a female, around your age, been looking to add people around my age ^o^
  • qismees
    qismees Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Looking for friends as well!
  • stacie_gourlay_1993
    stacie_gourlay_1993 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me folks in same boat :) ๐Ÿ’–
  • silvermamma6939
    silvermamma6939 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Iโ€™m looking for friends too! Any of you can add meโ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ encouragement along the journey sure helps!
  • nbuerosse25
    nbuerosse25 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello! Im looking for friends and encouragement/ accountability partners! Feel free too add me!๐Ÿ˜‰
  • TinaLoveFaith
    TinaLoveFaith Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Me too! I need some accountability Partners. Please feel free to add me too.
  • AmyBethTN
    AmyBethTN Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Any of you can feel free to add me as well!!!
  • matrixshopping
    matrixshopping Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm here to meet new persons on my journey hopefully we can inspire each other. I'm on the omad diet I only eat once a day and I lost 7 pounds in 3 weeks so far. Let's share information and get to our goals.