Labor day 6 Weeks Challenge **(CLOSED)***

Options

Replies

• tishaloses
    tishaloses Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    I forgot to post!! I am at 205 this week!!
  • sexyharleymama
    Options
    YAY! Finally found you guys. Last week I didn't post - I was miserable and stuck in a rut. I broke my wrist - bye bye workout routine -and lost my grandpa - hello calories! So I actually put on a couple pounds. BUT I got back on track and lost some. So I currently sit at 182 as of this morning. Yay!

I know how you feel, I was in a really bad rut last week too. But I have crawled out and am trucking along. Sorry to hear about your grandpa. Sometimes you just need to be. But from what I have read from your posts, you will rock it this week :bigsmile:
  • EmelyJ
    EmelyJ Posts: 208
    Options
    @03bfishcher, Thank you so much for that long post! I know it will come handy to myself and properly a few others in our group! I know I have been over working myself, trying to lose the weight. And yes, I did the under eating and over excerising! Which I can now see that was so wrong of me to do.

So as of Monday (mind you that it was before I read your post, lol) I decided that I was not going to worry. I will take a semi-break. I will still eat right, and excerse. But I will not be going to he gym long hours nor will I be going 6 days a week. I am basically giving my mind a break. I haven't weight my self since Friday and as of Friday I was still the same. So I will post my CW as that.

But, again I want to thank you for that post, just what I needed!
  • EmelyJ
    Options
    laborday6wkschallengechartwk4.jpg

I see a lot of amazing results! Good luck to you all.

Maybe on the last post if anyone has before pics we can do a before and after post!
  • sexyharleymama
    Options
    But, again I want to thank you for that post, just what I needed!

You are very welcome EmelyJ! And thank you for keeping up the great chart!!

Awesome job ladies. Keep at it, one day at a time, and doen't forget to breath :bigsmile:
  • wickedcricket
    wickedcricket Posts: 1,246 Member
    Options
    Groovy!
  • sexyharleymama
    Options
    Happy Monday :bigsmile:

I hope everyone had a fantastic weekend and that everyone will have a super fantastic week. Last week was a big week for me. I dropped below 140 for the first time in 12 years (only 4.2 to go), and I fit into pants I haven't worn in 8 years (size 7 wranglers)!!

Looking forward to another rocking week!!! :flowerforyou:

CW 139.2 down 1 lb from last week :happy:
  • dfeledichuk
    dfeledichuk Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    This week I am down to 246, that is 4lbs lost this past week! Woohoo
  • annehdavis
    annehdavis Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I am at 250.6. I had a great week until the earthquake and then the hurricane. Smh I was down to 248.8. Oh well I will have to try and get that off this week.
  • tlcAK
    tlcAK Posts: 671 Member
    Options
    POO I know I didn't make my goal of how much I wanted to lose by labor day and there's no way of getting there either by this point but its all good. I loved all your support. This week I am 182.6, loss of 0.4 lbs but I will probably gaine at the end of the week since I am anticipating TOM to arrive. But I did lose 1 inch around my waist so that's something! Hope all my friends on the east coast are doing ok!
  • kbirk1963
    Options
    Weighed in this morning down 1.6 lbs.! This week i will be working harder on exercising.
  • Tashry
    Tashry Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    WOO! As of this morning I am 179.6! I havent been below 180 in a while!! This feels great!
  • thisismynewmindset
    thisismynewmindset Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Weighed in this morning at 168.6 - gained 4 pounds in one week. Last week was horrendous. I cheated all week long and didn't exercise. Today I get back on track (lets hope this gain gets off my body fast and most of it is water retention!!!)

Boo me.
  • tishaloses
    tishaloses Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    another pound gone @ 204!!! Wish it was more but a loss is a loss!! And I'll take it!!!
  • courtclerkkris
    courtclerkkris Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Had a really good weigh in tonight!!! I lost 3.2 more pounds. I made my 10 pounds by Labor Day goal that I had set for my self in 5 weeks!! Now to get the other 14 pounds off to long term goal.

After this 6 weeks....I think maybe we need to have a Halloween Challenge Next!!!
  • verair
    verair Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    179.4... barely a loss :indifferent:
  • sexyharleymama
    Options
    some SUPER FANTASTIC work this past week. Good job ladies!!!!!!!!!! :bigsmile: two more weight ins ladies, there is still time to get as close to your goal as possible. WE CAN DO IT!!! :flowerforyou:
  • sexyharleymama
    Options
    Happy Friday Ladies!!!!!!!! :bigsmile:

I hope that everyone has had a great week and has a safe and super fantastice holiday weekend!!!!!!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • EmelyJ
    Options
    laborday6wkschallengechartwk5.jpg

Very good ladies!! One more week! We can do this!
  • sexyharleymama
    Options
    Great job everyone!! I hope everyone has a safe and super fantastic holiday weekend. Going to the state fair this weekend, will see how that turns out :devil: