Healthy Breakfast

Options
TrueLoveForever
TrueLoveForever Posts: 1 Member
Hi everyone I need suggestions of Healthy Breakfasts always wake up starving but I want start my day and fuel my body with good and healthy food

Replies

• lorrpb
    lorrpb Posts: 11,464 Member
    Options
    Vans whole wheat frozen waffles with yogurt and berries
    Poached eggs ww eng muffin or fruit
    Old fashioned oats with yogurt and berries
  • MADgical72
    MADgical72 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Banana pancakes: 1 mashed banana, 2 eggs, 1/2 tsp vanilla and a dash of cinnamon.

A whole wheat English muffin with turkey breast sausage patty and 2% American cheese

Make ahead mini frittatas in a muffin tin
  • thatjodiegirl
    thatjodiegirl Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Every morning, I eat 4 egg whites, and drink 8 oz. of low sodium V-8 juice. Just 118 calories, and I stay full until lunch! I eat between 1200-1300 calories per day.
  • Panini911
    Panini911 Posts: 2,325 Member
    Options
    i eat steel cut oats with cinnamon and raspeberries. i keep it simpler as i prefer more oats to fancy toppings ;)
  • gallicinvasion
    gallicinvasion Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    I always have a trail mix of almonds and roasted edamame
  • aimjolie
    aimjolie Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I liike 1 big glass of water, 1 glass 7ozs.) of orange juice, 1 slice of whole wheat bread with some peanut butter on it, and a cup of coffee, no sugar with skim milk. This keeps me filled to lunch time ( the whole breakfast is approximately 345 calories )
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    Options
    Every morning, I eat 4 egg whites, and drink 8 oz. of low sodium V-8 juice. Just 118 calories, and I stay full until lunch! I eat between 1200-1300 calories per day.

Add some fat (a whole egg or 2); help your body absorb some of the vitamins in the V-8.

I like a Greek yogurt parfait made with berries, Fiber One and a few slivered almonds.
  • ceiswyn
    ceiswyn Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    I like a big ol’ bowl of fruit, with yoghurt and maybe a scattering of honey roasted seeds on top.
  • kilobykilo
    kilobykilo Posts: 800 Member
    Options
    Eggs! With mushroom, spinach, peppers. Or, overnight oats with banana/ frozen red fruit
  • MADgical72
    MADgical72 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    MADgical72 wrote: »
    Banana pancakes: 1 mashed banana, 2 eggs, 1/2 tsp vanilla and a dash of cinnamon.

A whole wheat English muffin with turkey breast sausage patty and 2% American cheese

Make ahead mini frittatas in a muffin tin

That should have said turkey breakfast sausage 😂
  • bpotts44
    bpotts44 Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    Green smoothie: 2 handfuls of greens of your choice, 2 servings of fruit, 8-10 oz of liquid (water milk etc), 1 extra flax seed, almonds, protein powder etc. Experiment as you wish until it fits your macro goals and taste needs.
  • Gould118
    Gould118 Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    A breakfast I have been trying is 2 Caramel race cakes with 1/4 cup cottage cheese on each cake with blackberries on top (or any fruit is season) and a teaspoon of maple syrup!
    Good way to start off the morning with a load of protein! And a little bit of sweetness :)
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,876 Member
    Options
    I usually alternate between oats and scrambled eggs.
  • runnermom419
    runnermom419 Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    Eggs, bacon, and toast are a general go-to for me. I may throw in a Greek yogurt for a little extra protein.

"Healthy" is subjective. A green smoothie, oatmeal, or cereal will leave me wanting more and I'll end up ravenous within an hour.
  • TuesdayLucero
    TuesdayLucero Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I rotate a few different things that I can take and eat at work. Half a whole wheat english muffin with .75 tbsp peanut butter, hard boiled egg & Mandarin orange or Steelcut Oatmeal w/ berries or raisins and some sliced almonds or yogurt with granola and banana or kashi cinnamon harvest cereal and milk w/ banana, sometimes leftovers from the weekend breakfasts where we tend to make larger meals at home.
  • kbmnurse1
    kbmnurse1 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    I have fresh berries, plain Greek Yogurt, 12 GM Cranberry Granola and drizzle honey on top. or Egg cups filled with veggies. or 1 slice WW toast with PB/banana. These are my go-toos.