Salad Dressing recommendation ?

Options
2»

Replies

• etarre
    etarre Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Cardini's fat free ceasar is pretty convincing...
  • cspence2270
    cspence2270 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I mix a packet of Hidden valley Buttermilk Ranch with greek yogurt and 1% buttermilk.

ranch-1.jpg

Oh, I'm gonna try this one.
  • valerieschram
    valerieschram Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Newman's Own Light Sesame Ginger.
  • shantie10
    shantie10 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Go with out dressing, ....use the juice from tomatoes and juice from fresh lemons...:)
  • amandachic79
    amandachic79 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I just add more vinegar (red wine or balsamic) to my dressing....right now i'm using kraft italian vinaigrette with olive oil...yummy:) Or I make good seasonings and reduce the oil add more water
  • rileamoyer
    rileamoyer Posts: 2,411 Member
    Options
    I am partial to the light raspberry vinegarettes (any variety).
  • britneeb23
    Options
    I didn't think that I would like vinagerette dressings but I recently tried and love Ken's light raspberry walnut vinagerette.
  • karinschoultz
    karinschoultz Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    A little olive oil and some red wine vinegar, or rice vinegar with a touch of Maldon salt.
  • nakabi
    nakabi Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    Fresh lemon juice with salt and pepper....Kens Spray bottles (1 calorie per spray...I usually use 10 sprays)...
  • AleenaZ
    AleenaZ Posts: 117
    Options
    Thank you everyone :)
  • abcdefghijkayla
    abcdefghijkayla Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Kraft Light Asian Toasted Sesame Reduced Fat Dressing. Yum!
  • dancingj2
    dancingj2 Posts: 4,572 Member
    Options
    I mix olive oil and balsamic vinegar in a spritzer and use that on my salad. I only need a few sprays for a tasty salad!
  • mrsgroove
    Options
    I 'm with everyone else on the Balsamic train. Newman's light Balsamic is fabulous but even Kraft's light balsamic is totally do-able in a pinch. If you have time, shake up some lemon juice or balsamic, EVOO, and dijon mustard in a screwtop jar and use as dressing on any salad or vegetable. This dressing is particularly wonderful on cold cooked broccoli and black beans when marinated in the fridge. I also love Kraft Catalina Light because we ate Catalina when i was a kid. (comfort food ; ) )