Here is what works...

These pictures were taken 1 year apart. Done in a macro diet. Under 2,000 calories a day with limited carbs, very little sugar and very high protein. I started at 180 pounds and ended at a 180 pounds. 42 years old. No supplements, but work out 5 days a week for an hour. Honestly not that hard once you get into a routine. My results aren’t spectacular, but pretty good. Point being, most of us can do this if we put forth a little effort. 88glf25ct5br.jpeg

Replies

• pierinifitness
    pierinifitness Posts: 2,231 Member
    Great job, thanks for sharing and congratulations. The results of tossing around the iron, consistency and discipline.

Keep marching forward.
  • Keto_Vampire
    Keto_Vampire Posts: 1,670 Member
    lmfao @ the after costume
    Good job though; great example of body composition change (same weight pictures)
  • keredbro42
    keredbro42 Posts: 6 Member
    edited April 2019
    I
  • keredbro42
    lmfao @ the after costume
    Good job though; great example of body composition change (same weight pictures)

It was an unused Halloween costume. It was initially supposed to be a joke.
  • grinning_chick
    grinning_chick Posts: 765 Member
    edited April 2019
    Glad you found a way of eating/exercising/living that works for you. Always awesome when someone does! :)

• laceygaywilson
    laceygaywilson Posts: 330 Member
    Way to go!!! Amazing results!!!!
  • Tic78
    Tic78 Posts: 232 Member
    Great results but curious how you managed to maintain weight on 2000 calories per day. Your tdee would have been much higher given weight/height and calories burnt during workouts.

Impressive transformation 💪
  • nepen8e
    nepen8e Posts: 7 Member
    Just shared this with my boyfriend, he is exactly like your before. When i tell him he needs to workout and fix his diet healthier he says he "but i'm skinny already" and everyone agrees with him actually. Haha... Great work, enjoy :)
  • will200
    will200 Posts: 2 Member
    Amazing results - thanks for sharing. Mind describing a typical workout? Did you do any IF?
  • kodiakke
    kodiakke Posts: 379 Member
    Looking great - thanks for sharing, helps to motivate!
  • keredbro42
    will200 wrote: »
    Amazing results - thanks for sharing. Mind describing a typical workout? Did you do any IF?

Hi Will,

I changed up my workout by muscle group each day. Monday- legs, Tuesday-back/traps and biceps, Wed shoulders, Thursday-legs, Friday-chest/Tri, Saturday-clean up
    I’ve tried IF but I found no verifiable results doing it. I personally think it’s a gimmick. Props to those that found results, not me. Here is a more accurate measurement of my start, 30 days and 60 day transformation. No stupid cheat waste-of-time cheat days either.mkkavww7o1s5.jpeg

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!