Needing some motivation with meals

Options
Hello, I was hoping to have some guidance with healthy meal ideas and substitutes to chocolate! (My kryptonite)

Replies

• carriepatnode80
    carriepatnode80 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I also have a sweet tooth, let me know if you find any substitutes for chocolate also.
  • shaf238
    shaf238 Posts: 4,021 Member
    Options
    Don't need to necessarily substitute out chocolate, just enjoy it in moderation :)
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    I eat chocolate every day. I'd freak out and binge if I tried to cut it out of my diet.

I eat mostly the same things I used to eat, I just eat less of it and make sure I stay in a calorie deficit.

Read through this thread. It's gold!

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/1080242/a-guide-to-get-you-started-on-your-path-to-sexypants/p1
  • nbusam
    nbusam Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I’ve read that chromium supplements help curb appetite for sweets. I’m all for the chocolate though, it doesn’t hurt anything so long as you burn it in the fire. Gotta keep it hot!
  • talkinghead86
    talkinghead86 Posts: 66 Member
    edited April 2019
    Options
    nbusam wrote: »
    I’ve read that chromium supplements help curb appetite for sweets. I’m all for the chocolate though, it doesn’t hurt anything so long as you burn it in the fire. Gotta keep it hot!

chromium doesn't do *kitten*.

• ISYMFS92
    ISYMFS92 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Dw about the lil things eat what ya want just try keep it all calorie counted and train everyday :) I still eat *kitten* everyday and if lost 50kg yo!
  • ISYMFS92
    Options
    Kitten= poop damn censors
  • ISYMFS92
    Options
    Or have a joint that stuff keeps your hunger down 👍👍👍👍👍 lol